Chapter 4: The Truth

Depuis le début

"Yes I would love to have sex with you..." he said sleep talking. I slapped his head, and he woke up rubbing his head. "What was that for?" Stiles asks all grumpy.

"Your disturbing dream, that's why." I smirk. Stiles blushes and gets up.

"Let's go get eggs, bacon, and sausage at the store so Maya can make breakfast!" I say happily. Stiles nodded. We quickly got dressed and went to the store and bought everything we needed. I couldn't wait to get home, Maya's an amazing cook.

****(Scott and Stiles walking inside the house, didn't feel like writing about the car ride home. After Maya and Derek you know.. ;) and they fell asleep.)*****

Scott's POV

"Maya! Food! You have to make it though!" No response.

"Maya?" they're still sleeping, duh! Total mental facepalm. I was walking upstairs when I smelt it- the smell of bare skin. I could feel the anger boiling up inside of me, my inner wolf begging to come out. Maybe she's changing. No, her heartbeat is beating like she's sleeping. I walk up to her door, and open it to find- Derek and Maya, cuddling, naked. I was so great full Maya was covered, but I was still pissed. So pissed I could just kill Derek. HE. HAD. SEX. WITH. MY.SISTER. I was about to kill Derek, I swear. My heart must have been beating really loud because Derek woke up. He was smiling- that son of a bitch, untill he saw me. He whispered so only I could hear.

"Scott. Calm down. You might hurt Maya." he stood up carefully, making sure he didn't disturb Maya's slumber. He walked closer to me then stopped. He looked at something behind me, Stiles. I could hear his heart quicken, and I wondered why. Then I noticed Derek naked. I calmed down a bit. Stiles was blushing like crazy, an he couldn't take his eyes off of Derek.

Stiles POV

I went upstairs after Scott, and saw him in the doorway, talking to Derek. I noticed Maya, she was sleeping peacefully. I looked around the room, and noticed clothes all over the floor. OH MY FUCKING GOD. Maya and Derek had sex! I looked back at Derek, suddenly noticing his chiseled features, his abs, and... Oh. My. God. His penis. It was huge. I felt mine harden in my pants. Wait, what?! I don't like guys!! But Derek looked so... Hot. I wanted to have sex with him.. WOAH, WHAT THE FUCK?! Hello! Earth to Stiles! I noticed that Scott and Derek were staring at me, confused. Derek grabbed boxers and a tight white tee.. And put them on. His t- shirt fitted him so well. Oh my god. I'm bisexual.

Maya's POV

My eyes fluttered open to feel my body cold. Where's Derek? I heard hushed voices downstairs. Oh, he's just talking to Scott and Stiles. WAIT. Scott and Stiles? I quickly put on underwear, shorts, and one of Derek's white t- shirts on. I carefully walked out of my room, and was about to go downstairs but stoppedwhen I heard:

"Scott, I know your mad about us but I have to tell her about us." Derek says. Us?

"Derek, how will she take it? It's a lot to take in, we can't just say, Maya, Derek and I are different. We aren't like you and Stiles." Scott snaps. Wait is Scott gay? Is Derek? No, Scotts dating Alison. No way is Derek gay. Just saying.

"We have to because I love her. I have to tell her that.. I-..I'm..." come on say it! I think.

"I'm a werewolf." wait what!? Is he shitting me? But it would make sense... We he would always stop when things got to heated, Scott acting all distant.. It all made sense now. I couldn't take it. So I ran down the stairs, and stood in front of Scott, Derek, and Stiles.

"Is it true?" I ask, my voice cracking. I look Derek and Scott in the face.

"Maya..." Scott began, but I cut him off.

"No. Tell me the fucking truth. NOW." I say on the verge of crying. Derek took a step closer to me, our bodies touching. He grabbed my hands and whispered,

"Yes, Maya, Scott and I are werewolves. I understand what your about to do now.." He couldn't finish. Oh my god. My boyfriend and brother are werewolves.

"It's ok that you want me to leave, I understand." He let go of my hand, and walked away. He reached for the door, but I grabbed his arm and pulled him into me and kissed him, it was a passionate kiss. "But-but... I thought..." he began.

"No buts. I don't care if your a werewolf. I still love you, and always will." He smiled. And hugged me. All of a sudden I felt sick, and I pulled away from Derek, he looked confused, and I ran into the bathroom, and threw up.

-----------------------------------------------

Ohhhhh my god!! What's wrong with Maya?? D: Ok, so I checked, and My Romance w/ Derek Hale has 130+ reads and 10+ votes. I seriously love all of you. I know people think, wow, is she really getting excited over 10+ votes?!? But I don't care, because I know that you guys like my writing, and I don't care if it's 100 reads or 1million. I just wanted to say: thank you.

Sorry for getting emotional, just had to let you peeps know that. Soo don't hate me cuz I made Stiles bi!! I needed to spice it up!

Couple name for Maya and Derek:

Merek

Or

Daya

I think Merek, right? Comment me what you think, gonna update this weekend!!!! Ur lucky I love you guys. I'll update this weekend IF you answer this question: how old do you think I am?!? I know you hate me, but I still love you. Answer the question. In the comments.

FAN ME!

Comment!

Or just read, Idc, its up to u. U should do all 3, btw. :D