You ate two bars and kept the rest for tomorrow. Taking small bites as you thought about Hank and Connor.

Wonder how they're doing right now...

"Well, guess it's best that I should sleep..." You said, placing your gun beside you before stretching your arms and lying on the cold, hard ground to sleep.

"Well done, Connor. You've successfully found the leader. Now all you have to do is to eliminate him..."

"What are you doing?" Markus asked, his eyes filled with confusion and even a little bit of fear.

"You are Markus.." The intruder said, pointing his gun at Markus. "And my mission is to exterminate you."

"We are your people...you can't betray your own people!"

"I've killed androids before, I won't hesitate to kill you as well." Markus slowly move towards him.

"Please, if you just--" The anonymous android gave Markus a warning shot.

"Don't come any closer." He warned, but Markus didn't listen.

"You're...that famous deviant hunter, right? Connor?" Markus said, Connor remained silent. "You're an android, don't you want to be free? Free from the humans? Aren't you tired of being just a machine?" Markus managed to shorten the distance between him and the deviant hunter. "Don't you want to feel freedom?"

Connor stayed silent before raising his gun at Markus.

"Nice try, but I'm no deviant." Markus didn't have any choice but to attack Connor.

'Sorry, (Y/n). But if he has to die so that my people can be free, I'll let him.'

√YOU√

Noise. Noises of helicopters woke you up. You didn't know why was there a helicopter, but you shrugged it off, thinking it could be just the androids.

But when you started to hear gunshots, you knew something was wrong. You grabbed your gun, making sure it's loaded before standing up and going towards the door.

You open the door carefully and took a peek outside. The SWAT team were shooting at the deviants. Your eyes widened before closing the door before they see you. Sure you are a human, but they would accidentally shoot you without second thought.

Your body couldn't seem to get enough oxygen as you tried to take deep breaths. You chewed on your bottom lips before having the courage to open the door.

No one on sight. Good.

You swiftly, but carefully left the room, trying to escape Jericho or at least find Markus and the others.

You were sneaking around, trying your best to avoid the SWAT, praying that you would be out of here alive and well.

It wasn't until you bumped into someone.

"Argh..! You okay?" That voice...

North!

You weren't exactly too happy to see her but it's good to have someone by your side.

Oh hey, Markus is here as well. That's good.

"(Y/n)?" Markus said your name with a surprised tone. Wait. Hold up. You never told him his name. Did you? No...I don't believe so.

"I...you guys okay?" You said, decided to ask Markus later. Now is not the time.

"Yeah." North said, Markus nodded in response. "We have to leave Jericho, the humans are everywhere!"