Chapter 2

Review:

"Ehhhhhhh! You're the princess" Angelica said "I'm an Angel Dragon and this is my human form and i want to show you to your mom!"

Chapter 2

Lucy's POV

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattt?!"I said" You're a dragon and my mother is dead how come she's alive"I added "You're Mother fake her death because she was needed in the The Kingdom of Dragon Realm" Angelica said " I'll explain later alright just climbed on my back after i became  a dragon " She added. "DRAGON FORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

she shouted. Her scales is color white and yellow.Then i climbed to her back and we flew then i saw a portal. We entered the portal. I saw a bright light so i closed my eyes then open it again and saw a beautiful city like EDOLAS there were many floating island every island there's a dragon. I saw a super duper big KingDom

then we landed on it. Then i jumped out of Angelica's back. And she return in her human form then we entered the kingdom it was made of crystal and saw several dragons even the dragons of Wendy Gajeel Natsu . We got at the highest floor of it then we entered to a room. And saw m-my mo-m it's my mom so i rushed ito her and hugged her "'MOM!!!"I shouted "Lucy?"Layla(Lucy's Mother)"I missed you mom"I said "I  missed you too" Layla said..

Night

Lucy are you there?" Layla Asked "Yes,Mom " I said "Why are you looking for me? I added " I just want to say something to you very important"Layla said

Layla's POV

"What is it, Mom"Lucy said."Every DRAGON PRINCESSES has a unique power they have all the the powers of dragon slayer and god slayer . So you need to learn all the techniques of all dragon here in Dragon Realm." I said "When it will start ?" she asked. "It will start tomorrow you'll need to learn it in 4 years" "Okay,MOM"

she said then she smiled at me.I missed that smile of her for a long time.

"AFTER FOUR YEARS"

"MOM!!!!!!!!!!""I have a surprise for you" Lucy said "What is it , my dear?" I said"Are you ready" She said and i nodded "Okay, 1...........2.................3""I HAVE COMPLETE THE POWERS OF ALL DRAGON!!!!!!"She shouted."Really,I'm proud of you Lucy"I said then i heard some claps and turn around and saw it was all the dragons"Oh,I need you to tell something,Mom"she said . I've read her mind she wants to go  back to the  EARTHLAND and go back to her guild" It's ok Lucy you can go back there if you want to" I said to her."REALLY!"she shouted"Thank you Mom" . I called Angelica and tell her to drop her to the Magnolia.