Part Twenty~Cherry Cola

Jack was laying on Jaeden's bed reading 'Mockingbird'. He laid on his back and had the book held above his head. It was starting to snow outside finally. Jack loved the snow ever since he was a kid. Sure the cold was awful but he always found beauty in it. "A tragical sense of romance" his mother would say. She always assumed he would end up with some depressed or troubled girl. But then his mother started to get busy, to leave the house more. She met a man online and she has been going on dates and to the gym and she actually got a job. So basically Jack is always home alone. So he can wear whatever he pleases without worrying about getting caught in a skirt or pink shorts.

Jaeden was sitting in his beanbag chair huffing "I don't understand math" he groaned and tossed the textbook onto the floor. Jack closed the book and laid it beside him. Jaeden joined him on the bed and they turned to look at the others face.

"Remember our first kiss.." Jaeden smiled and Jack giggled and nodded "How could I forget."

The two young boys were sitting on the floor of Jaeden's house. Jaeden was upset that his somewhat girlfriend just moved away after he was banned from seeing her. She was problematic and bad for Jaeden and Jack knew it.

"J-Jack?" Jaeden sniffled. Jack hummed in response looking up from the floor. "Would you k-kiss me? I have this weird feeling and I just want to test it."

The smaller hesitantly nodded and Jaeden scooted closer. Soon their lips softly collided. After a couple seconds they pulled away and almost in sync they said...

"I'm gay."

Jaeden grinned "That was a weird day. I actually had a crush on you after that" Jack blushed and giggled "Same to you Jae baby, same to you." Jack's phone dinged after a while of giggling and joking. Jack sat up and checked it.

Lucas💙☺️: hey cutie. It's been a while

Jack😘😋: omg it's been two days. It's Sunday get over it lol

Lucas💙☺️ haha very funny. want to do something tonight

Jack😘😋:  oh sure, with who?

 Lucas💙☺️: just me and you... if that's okay ?

Jack though for a while before turning to Jaeden "I just got asked out by Lucas."

Jaeden shot straight up and grinned "OH MY GOD!!! First dates are everything Jacky! I can help you look perfect not that you don't already but like you know we need clothes and makeup and perfume and you need to shower and-" Jaeden rambled on before being cut off.

"I haven't said yes yet Jae relax." Jaeden nodded and frowned "Do you not want to go out with Lucas?" Jack thought for a moment "I mean he is really nice and kind. He is really gentle with me and super funny. And a great kisser... I mean what could go wrong" he giggled and sent yes.

"Okay Jacky Lucas is here lemme see how you look!" Jaeden giggled. Jack had showered and did his hair like normal so the curls somewhat framed his face. His makeup was gems on his face and false eyelashes. She wore a black skirt and a baby blue tee tucked in. He also had a black leather purse and smelt of cotton candy from perfume.

Jaeden squealed jumping up and down "YOU LOOK PERFECT JACK! WHO AM I KIDDING YOU ARE PERFECT OMG GO HAVE FUN!!!!!" Jack giggled and stepped out the door into the cold weather.  He breathed in the December air and shivered slightly. He saw Lucas's black car and smiled. 

He got in a passenger side and smiled at Lucas. Lucas grinned and noticed the soft blush on his cheeks. "Hey Jack" he smiled and Jack changed his gaze up to Lucas "hey Lucas" he smiled "Where are we going? You never told me." Jack giggled and Lucas chuckled softly. "That is a surprise cutie."

They started driving. The sun was starting to set and it was only 5 o'clock but it was winter so it got dark quicker. First they pulled in to a fancy Italian restaurant and Jack gasped "Oh my gosh Lucas this place cost like a fortune I can't afford it.." Lucas just laughed "Don't worry I am paying."

They got and and were seated at a fancy booth across from one another. This was the only fancy restaurant in town and only the rich people from up-town went here, Jack recognized no one. The waitress came out with a bucket with ice in it and a bottle of raspberry tinged champagne which was very expensive "The best for you Mr. Zumann, and the lovely gentlemen you brought here." she smiled and scurried off. 

"They know we are 16 right?" Jack whispered and Lucas chuckled "Jack they know me it's okay, one glass won't hurt you it tastes good I promise." 

The night went well, they talked and got to know more about each other over a lobster dinner, which Jack had never had and he also did find the Champagne to taste amazing. Jack learned that Lucas's family was rich, they live up-town but Lucas choses to go to the regular highschool than the fancy private one. Aymeric is his neighbor, his family moved from france two years ago and he just started going to the highschool. Lucas was in 11th grade while Jack was in tenth. Lucas's family owned a huge diamond company in England and Russia and Japan. They made lot's of money. They wanted to move when Lucas turned 15 but he insisted on finishing highschool. 

Lucas learned that Jack was in tenth grade, he had turned 16 just before school started and just after he lost his memory due to Finn Wolfhard pushing him in a public pool and he almost drowned. He told a little about his childhood or what he knew, his friend group, and his family life which was pretty strict before but since his mom was busy, laid back now. 

After the night was over Lucas drove him home. He was such a gentlemen, polite, charming, funny, Jack was really crushing on this guy. They pulled up to Jack's house and Jack leaned over to peck Lucas's lips before thanking him and going upstairs. 

He slept well that night, amazing actually. He loved the date, he liked the boy.