Part Thirteen~ You just crack me up.

"Chosen you can't tell him. Or his old friends. Only you guys know I want it to stay that way." He said in a hushed tone, making sure no one was looking.

Chosen snorted out a laugh and nodded in agreement. Finn knew what he was going to the poor boy was wrong but it had to be done.

"Where did Jack go?" Finn asked returning to the group to see an absence of one member.

"He went inside. Said something about getting a text? I think it was his mom." Finn nodded and pulled a cigarette out of his back pocket, lighting it and inhaling deeply. Feeling everything fade away, everything but his guilt.

Mom💘💫:  Hey, come to the cafeteria. ASAP.

Jack: I'm sorry who are you?

Mom💘💫: don't worry about it just come on.

Jack clicked off his phone and swiftly left the group running into the school. Maybe this was important. He walked into the now empty cafeteria to see a group standing in the corner.

"Hey I remember you guys, from the hospital. Which one of you texted me?" He asked concerned.

A brown haired girl of average height raised her hand. "Guilty as charged" Millie said bluntly.

"Jack we need to tell you about your past." Noah said sitting him down. "Guys is this an intervention? If so I don't want to hear it thanks very much."

Jack tried to stand but Sadie pushed him down into his seat. He gulped.

"...it's.... about Finn"

I am so sorry for the breaks and shitty chapters. This is trash and I feel just so ashamed but I'm posting it anyways because this deserves something.