Part Six~ The runaway

Finn arrived at the park and it was dark and cold. He hated being out here alone seeing clearly no one else was at the park. He shuddered wishing he brought another jacket and decided enough was enough.

"Hello?!" Finn called into the darkness. He hear a rustle in the bushes a distance away. "I know you are here. You called me. Who are you??" Finn shouted back.

He heard no response and no noise this time. "Come on I'm half freezing to death"  no answer.... "son of a bitch,  GOODBYE IM GONNA LEAVE."

Finn started to walk off before hearing more doing coming from he bushes and no someone stepped out past the trees. Finn couldn't make out who it was.

"Uh Hello? Who are you" Finn snapped at the figure walking towards him now.

"Well if it isn't Finn Wolfhard himself," the voice said.

Finn gasped a little in shock. "... Nick" he half whispered.

Finn ran over too his brother and hugged him way too hard. He pushed his head into his chest and felt the tears run down his cheeks.

"I missed you. I missed you so fucking much." Finn said to Nick.

"I missed you too." Nick replied hugging his little brother back.

"It's been 2 years Nick, two fucking years." Finn said pulling out of the hug. "Where the fuck were you."

Nick sighed and released Finn. "First I was with my friends Dan then when he got his own place in Arizona I knew I couldn't go that far. I then lived with a group of runaway teens for a year. It was really interesting to listen to their stories but when I became 20 they kicked me out to make room for someone younger. I respected that. So I lived in New York for a couple months. Pretty boring to be honest. Came back. And now I'm here."

Finn just smiled and rolled his eyes at how foolish his brother had been. "God damn it Nick."

"So how is mom?" Nick asked.

Now it was Finn's turn to sigh. "I think she forgets you even are alive. She is drinking way too much and kicking me out. Dad is either off on business, out with mom or friends or at home...."

Nick nodded understanding Finn. "Where have you been staying?"

"Well when they are home mostly at Wyatt's or at the bus station. I just can't be there."

"And... Wyatt is?" Nick asked. He recognized the name but couldn't put a face too it

"My first friend after Jack. He has been there for me." Finn replied.

"Okay. How about we got stay at a hotel tonight while we chat about our shitty lives? I'll order pizza!" Nick said.

" sounds great" Finn said smiling back. This is the first time he's been happy in a long time and wouldn't want to spoil it.

Wassup everyone! Hope you are enjoying the story so far!