Part Twelve~ The Past

Finn went back to school and week before Jack and told everyone that knew about what he told Jack, the fight never happened, Everyone seemed pretty content at keeping that secret because Jack looked happy. He came back to school with Finn and went to hangout with Finn's friends group. Finn figured as long as this was happening he would be fine. 

"Hey guys so you remember Jack? He doesn't remember you so let's make a good impression shall we?" He stated more like while walking underneath the bleachers, the small boy not to far behind. 

Jack waved, "I've heard you know who I am. I guess I don't know you" He smiled and laughed a tiny bit. Everyone else smiled and Finn. 

Wyatt stuck out his had. "Hey, I'm Wyatt. Finn's second best friend next to you. I'm on the soccer team here. I'm also a year older than you. I have lived here my whole life." Jack smiled as did Wyatt and they shook hands. 

"I'm Gaten. I'm pretty much the class clown around here. Sarcastic and all. I'm sure you'll do alright here, I'm also the only one here your age." Gaten chuckled lightly and so did Jack. "Nice to meet you Gaten" 

Chosen waved. " I'm Chosen Jacobs. I don't really do much around here but nice to meet you." Jack nodded his head in response. He caught a vibe from Chosen he didn't really like. 

"I'm Sopiha, Sophia Lillis. I basically rule this school." She said giggling flirtatiously. Jack liked her actually. Jack thought that she could be a great person to talk to. 

Everyone went on introducing themselves and Jack didn't really like the rest. Wyatt, Gaten and Sophia seemed the nicest. The rest seemed like they knew stuff about Jack that he didn't even remember. 

Chosen dragged Finn aside by the wrist and whispered something Jack couldn't make out. What Chosen had said so silently that day that no one could hear was, "How long are you going to do this without telling him?"