Analeze Imagine (sMuT)

don't like that shmutty shit? I'm sorry class.

but this is my first smut imagine, I had help from my good friend dynamicdolans bc that dirty dolan shit is right up her alley 😉 don't read if you're uncomfortable please ‼️

Birthday Surprise - Analeze
________________________

"Okay but did you die?" Ethan asked, turning off the ignition and getting out of his car.

"No but I could've. You're the craziest driver I swear to god," I laughed nervously, taking off my seatbelt and asking Ethan to pop the trunk. I got out and slammed the door behind me.

"Woah woah woah, take it easy alright. I've let you do what you want all day but when it comes to disrespecting my car I won't tolerate it."

"Suck my dick Dolan," I smiled at his fake assertiveness as I grabbed all of my bags from the trunk.

"That's Grayson's job. I'll take everything I got you back, including the cranberry juice flavored lube."

I snatched the small Spencer's bag back from him, closing the trunk and shoving the bag into a Victoria's Secret bag. "How's about no. Thanks for the gifts though, I really appreciate it. You coming inside?"

"Nah that's alright, Grayson's at home waiting for me."

"Punk ass bitch," I whispered under my breath.

"What was that?" He asked, getting back into his car and starting it up.

"Oh nothing, nothing. Have fun, and uh oh yeah, I think I saw a snake on the front step so you might wanna go through the back.

I squealed, jumping back away from the door. "There's nothing here, ass!" I yelled to Ethan, looking around in my pockets for my keys.

"That must mean it's already inside. Peace!" He quickly skirted out of my driveway and drove off.

I screamed, running down my steps and around the side of my house. I stopped when I saw a trail of marigolds starting at my feet.

My heart was still racing, but I was calm enough to walk slowly into the backyard. There stood Grayson, tulips in his hands and a large banner reading "Happy Birthday Analeze!" over my now decked out swimming pool.

"Happy birthday baby," Grayson smiled, opening his arms up for me.

"Awe, Grayson," I dropped my bags, running into his arms as we rocked side to side, giving him the biggest hug. "You didn't have to do this. The cake at your house was good enough. You said you weren't feeling good, was Ethan in on this?"

"Somewhat. I just asked him to keep you out for a while. He knows about the flowers, but that's it. You always used to tell me roses were overrated so marigolds definitely were my go-to."

"Wait," I looked up at him, "what do you mean by that's it? There's more?"

"Oh yeah," he smirked, kissing me on the lips slowly and softly, working his way down to my neck. I could feel his warm breath at my ear. "I've got a lot more in store for you tonight baby."

I let out a soft moan at the contact, or lack there of. He caught my chin in his hand, tipping it up towards him and making me stare into his darkening lust-driven eyes. "Let's go inside." He pecked me on the lips and helped me carry my things inside.

Just as easily as I opened the door and threw my things inside, Grayson picked me up, carried me up the stairs, and threw me down on my bed.

"In a hurry aren't we?" I joked as he swiftly pulled out his belt from the loops of his jeans. He hovered over me, his lips attacking my jawline as his hands traced up the length of my torso.

"Just help me out," he said breathily, kissing my lips sloppily as he tugged at the hem of my t-shirt. "Please."

I sat up, our lips only parting for a second as we pulled our shirts off at the same time. In one swift motion, I felt him unclasp my bra and slowly guide me back down onto the bed. He disregarded it somewhere onto the floor and went to work on my chest, taking one of my nipples into his mouth while the other received the desired attention from his strong grip.

I let out small breathy moans as he switched between my two breasts, obviously not satisfying his needs nor mine. One small tug at my jeans and I lifted my hips for him, allowing him to pull them down with ease. He spread my legs apart, grinning to himself.

"Matching lace, huh? You must've known I was coming tonight," he kissed a line from my chest down to the soaked spot of my panties. "But worry mamas, you'll be doing the same soon," he whispered huskily as he pulled them off, the cool air hitting my exposed heat.

He started leaving wet kisses on the insides of both my thighs. Just as I was about to interrupt him, a sloppy kiss was placed ever so delicately on my clit, causing my hips to jerk up at the unexpected feeling.

"I barely even touched you baby, relax." His breathy laugh mixed with the feeling of his tongue on my clit made for a feeling of unexplainable satisfaction.

"Gray," I moaned as his hands slipped around my thighs, holding them as his tongue went to work inside of me.

"Mmm fuck Grayson," I bucked my hips to meet his thrusts, causing him to clamp his hands down on my hips to hold me in place.

"You taste so fucking good, I want you to scream my name. Can you do that for me mamas?" He asked, staring me down as he stuck two fingers inside of me. My eyes were sent to the back of my head. I was so awestruck that nothing was coming out of my mouth as his fingers went faster and my legs started to tremble.

He added a third, causing a loud moan to escape my lips. "Fuck Grayson, more please. I'm gonna cum, oh fuck." I whimpered, gripping the sheets and turning my head to the side.

He reached up and gripped my chin, tilting my head back towards. "Look at me baby, I wanna see your face when you cum for me."

A fourth finger in addition to him sucking on my clit threw my far from over the edge as I came all over his fingers. I screamed out as I convulsed from euphoria. He continued to thrust his fingers inside of me, letting me ride out my orgasm.

When I finally came down from my high, he took out his fingers, staring at me as he sucked off my juices from every last one.

"I'll give you a minute," he said, sloppily kissing my lips, pulling the bottom one back with him before letting it bounce back into place. "Because we're only getting started baby."

"Happy birthday to me," I laughed.

"And it only gets better from here," he smirked, opening the drawer or my nightstand and holding a condom in between his two fingers.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

oof, they bouta fuck.

my bb gorl mai helped me out w this one btw so thank her for me finally writing some smut.

also, should I do another book for just smut or keep adding onto this one? let me know or no dolan dick for you.

-grandmaster flasher 🔅