Alex | (requested)

Imagine for @kindakayo

"Come on babe please," Alex asked once again. Currently you were in class being annoyed by your boyfriend. You didn't want to go to Bryces house since you guys went every weekend.

"Why can't we just hang out alone this weekend," you begged while leaning back in your seat.

"Because the guys want to hang out with us," Alex whispered so the teacher wouldn't yell at him.

"But I don't want to hang out with them," you groaned internally. Why is he being like this.

"Please, next weekend we can be alone." He tried convincing you.

"Fine," you huffed and crosses your arms. If he was going to be like this he was going to get it right back at him.

-

It was now nine o'clock and you were at Bryces pool house. Alex and Monty were playing video games while you were at the end of the couch. "Come on y/n, lets play a round together," Alex suggested while looking at you. You just stared at him and Monty glanced at you.

"Or you can play a round with me," Monty said while raising his eyebrows. Monty has always been your best friend and Alex is jealous of him. You told him he didn't need to be because you didn't want to date him. I mean sure he's attractive but he's not your type.

You smiled and got up sitting next to Monty, "sure." When you looked over at Alex you saw him glaring at Monty with his clenched jaw. He's so hot when he's jealous.

When you were playing the round you kept laughing and shoving Monty's arm so he wouldn't win. Sure you were good at video games but not that good.

Once you won you pointed at Monty, "hah! In your face!"

"Y/n can I talk to you." Alex said while standing up. He didn't sound too happy.

You set the controller down and got up walking outside. Alex walked out behind you and leaned on the wall, "what are you doing?"

You looked at him and furrowed your eyebrows playing innocent, "what are you talking about?" Sure this was petty but oh well.

"You know what I mean," he rolled his eyes

You walked over to him so you were right in front of him, "no I really don't. What did I do?" You asked watching him.

"Y/n stop playing stupid," he demanded standing up straight.

You leaned in so you were face to face and whispered, "I told you I wanted to be alone this weekend."

He glanced at your lips and let out a breath, "I'm sorry."

You raised you're eyebrows a little, "then show me."

He leaned in to kiss you but once you felt his lips barley touch yours you pulled back. "Lets go home."

Word count 468