Jeff | Wanna bet

You were sitting on the bleachers watching your best friend Jeff practicing baseball in the field. He was the teams best player but he was having an off day. He is literally missing every shot. Another ball came at him and it hit his chest and you laughed.

Jeff rolled his eyes and looked at you, "like you could do any better." Jeff was only missing because you were literally watching his every move.

You stood up and crossed your arms, "wanna bet?"

"Yeah, get your ass down here," he demanded and swung the bat a little.

Once you got down there he handed you the bat and took off his helmet. His helmet hair is so hot what the hell.

"First one to make a home run gets to choose what the other person does," he bet and raised his eyebrows.

"Deal," you said while shaking his hand.

You guys took turns but he was purposely missing so it could last longer. Seeing you play baseball was a turn on for him since it was his favorite thing to do.

Every swing you took the ball wasn't even close to the bat. You groaned and turned around to look at Jeff, "can you please help me."

"Fine, first off you have to keep your eye on the ball," he said looking down at you. "And second you aren't holding your arms right."

You turned back around to hit the next ball but you felt his chest against you back and saw his arms wrap around your body. "Jeff what are you doing?" You asked while your face got beet red.

"I'm helping you hit the ball," he smirked and grabbed the handle of the bat.

"I think you're just trying to distract me," you sassed and looked at the ball. As you swung he moved his arms with you and the ball went all the way across the field. "Hah," you said letting go of the bat and turning towards him.

"You got a home run, now run it."

Your face dropped, "what no."

"Fine if you don't then I get to chose what you do," he said while taking the helmet off you.

"Are you serious?" You asked while raising your eyebrows.

"A hundred percent baby," he smirked once again. Damn.

"I think your joking," you said crossing your arms.

"You wanna bet?" He mimicked you and crossed his arms.

"Fine. What is it?" You sighed and let your arms drop to your side.

"This," he said while culling your cheeks. You felt his soft lips meet your chapped ones. Holy shit.

-
434 words
Lmao I hate my writing so much oh well