Scott | Dont talk to her

You had your eyes on someone for awhile now and of course it had to be a jock. Always hanging out with Bryce and Monty. Thats not a good thing either. You never had anything against Bryce until you heard the tapes. And Montgomery is always an asshole and getting into fights. But thats besides the point.

Today was the day, the day that you were going to make a move. No backing out like all the other times you said this to yourself. As you were walking over to him at his locker you felt a hand pull you to the right. When you looked up you were expecting to see your cousin Clay but instead it was the one and only Montgomery De La Cruz.

"What do you want?" You sighed and crossed your arms. It's like the world is telling you not to go talk to Scott.

"To talk to you," he sassed raising his eyebrows.

"I don't want to talk to you," you sassed back and turned back around.

He grabbed your hand and turned you back around and pulled you into his chest, "are you sure about that?"

You put your hands on his chest and pushed you back, "yes. Positive."

As soon as you said that you felt an arm wrap around your shoulders, "why don't you go and hit on someone else instead of who your friends like for once."

You looked up and saw Scott and instantly you felt your cheeks heat up. What. The. Hell. There's no way.

Monty's laugh echoed through the hallway, "you weren't making any moves so I decided to. You've got a problem with that?"

"Well I made a move so leave," Scott demanded pulling you closer.

Oh my gosh he's so hot.

"That's cute Reed, seriously," Monty smirked.

"Monty just leave," you sighed and looked at him.

He put his hands up and started walking away, "fine, if that's what you really want."

You sighed again and looked at Scott to only see he was already looking at you.

He's so perfect, this moment is perfect.

"Hey," he said smiling down at you.

You let out a breath, "hey."

He is so p e r f e c t.

"Do you want to go on a date later?" He smirked and licked his lips.

"Y-yeah definitely," you slowly answered not processing what just happened. Scott Reed just asked you on a date.

-
407 words
Who's your favorite characters? Mine are Zach and Scott