Chapter Eight

houto presses his lips again on Izuku's. But this time, a little rougher. The boy across him hummed.
The bi-colored boy bit Izuku's lip, and he gasped, getting the chance to explore Izuku's mouth with his tongue. They both groaned.
He pinned the green-haired boy to the bed and continued to kiss him.

After their fun, Izuku was left red-faced and speechless.
Shouto cuddled Izuku's bare body, and kissed his cheek.
"Um, Todoroki-kun?" The shorter boy began, Shouto hummed in response.
"Are we b-boyfriends now?"
The word 'boyfriend' made his stomach get butterflies. "I guess we are."
They both smiled.

The group decided to meet up at the lounge and order takeout.
While eating their food, Kirishima said-
"So, Todoroki," He chewed. "finally got with Midoriya, eh?"
Shouto paused. "How did you know?"
"We've heard the noises you made while banging." Kirishima said nonchalantly.
Izuku choked, Uraraka sputters, and Kaminari wolf-whistled.
"Can we not talk about their sex life? It's gross." Katsuki grimaced.
"Oh, shut up, you two bang every other night. Don't lie to us." Sero points to Katsuki and Kirishima.
Kaminari and Kirishima spit out their water, and Katsuki is blushing and spewing out a bunch of different swears. Jirou's cheeks are tear-stained from laughing so much.
"Oh my god, guys." Momo snorted.
"But, yeah," Jirou says as she wipes a tear. "Whoever you're dating or whatever you're doing, we'll always support you." She pats Izuku on the back.
"And you too, Todoroki-chan! We haven't known you for so long, but you seem very lovely." Momo swings an arm around Shouto.
"Thank you, Yaoyorozu-san." Shouto smiled fondly, and so did Izuku.
They looked at the rest of their friends, and they all agreed and smiled, and continued eating their food.

Izuku was right, college is great.