They cheated 💔

Bill:
You were going to Bills house because you haven't seen him in two weeks. He went camping and you wanted to surprise him. You knock on the door and his dad opens it. "Hi Mr. Denbough is billy here?" I smile at him. "He's in his room, come in please." He smiles back at me "thank you!" I say has running up the stairs to his room. I knock on the door. "Who is it?" He says loudly. "It's me" and with that he opens the door. He frowns and says "I'm s-sorry". "Why are you sorry?" I say as I try and hug him. "I-I c-cheated on y-you" tears came rolling down my face. "Why?!" I screamed. I'm all honesty I didn't even wanted to know. I  ran down his stairs. His parents were trying to talk to me but I was already out the door.

Richie:
I always knew Richie was a player but that didn't change anything. I saw him at the park with some girl. He didn't notice but I watched him grab her face and kiss her. The worst part was when they stop he said he loved her. I walked up to him and the girl. "At least I know were I stand with you. Goodbye Tozier." I say while walking away in a VERY fast paced. I didn't listen to him yelling out my name. I didn't care too.

Eddie:
I went over to his house to check on him because he got sick. I knocked on the door and he mom answered it. "Oh hello y/n, what brings you here?" She said in a fake sweet tone. "I just wanted to check up on Eddie, is he okay?" "No he got sick because he kissed someone that was sick." I stood there in shock. "Who was it?" "I believe it was r/n." She replies irritated. She saw a tear go down my face. She was about to ask me what's wrong when Eddie walk to the door to see who it was. "Hey mommy can I—" he stops dead in his tracks. I started to shutter "I-I have t-to g-go." I ran off. I could hear eddies voice calling out for me.

Stan:
You guys got in a argument. He stormed off and left you crying. A week later with no talking rumors started spread about how he cheated on you with r/n. You walked up to him and asked "did you cheat on me?!" He lets out a sad sigh with a frown and shakes his head yes. You punch him in the face and ran to your house.

Ben:
Lmao bitch you thought