1. Stan

Stans pov

I wake up screaming for the sixth time this week. Again with the nightmares of the fucking painting. Its the same thing over and over again. It takes y/n and kills her. I couldn't do anything but scream. It said it was coming to get her because of me. I can't do this to her I need to get her away from me to save her. I let the tears run down my face. I love her so much, but I won't put her threw this.

Readers Pov
I saw Stan walking to my house. He said he needed to talk to me. I walk outside to greet him with a hug but got pushed away. "So you needed to talk to me?" I say with a smile. "I'm breaking up with you, y/n." Stan said bluntly. My smile quickly turned into a frown. "W-what w-why?" I squeak out. He didn't even answer he just walked away leaving me there alone. I break down right then. Two years of dating he just broke it off like it was nothing. I walk back into my house to my room. I can't help but to feel sick realizing this isn't some sick joke. I start screaming, throwing anything and everything around. I was about to throw this picture frame but stopped and look at it. It was a picture of Stan and me. We were so happy, what happened? I sit down on my bed with the picture in hand.
It was the first day of the fair. We were watching the fireworks when he took my hand and kissed me. He whispered I love you in my ear. I was so happy. We were so happy. I miss this night. Tears dripped on the frames glass. I lay down hugging the frame, falling asleep.

I was stirred awake by a loud crash. I look out my window to see its dark. My head shoots around to see my clock, 1:38am. Shit. I hear another crash, this one making me jump. I grab my flashlight and quietly get off my bed. I open my door, rushing quietly to my mothers room. She wasn't there. Starting to panic I grab the baseball bat from the closet, rushing down stairs I see a figure that wasn't human. It defiantly didn't look like any human. With the courage I made up I squeaked out "Who are you and why are you in my house?!" The monster turned around, the light off my flashlight illuminating its horrid face. Screaming in horror, I wanted to run but I couldn't. I just couldn't. "Im Pennywise the dancing clown." The clown smiled with a grin that could kill if it was alive. "Come here, y/n. I want you to come with me. To a happy place." He said with a Mensing laugh while moving his finger to come to him. "NO!" I scream backing up trying to get away. It comes closer to me, pinning me against the wall. Its large hands around my throat. Pushing me up to were my feet weren't touching the ground anymore. I gasp for air. Panicking I tried to pull the clowns hands off of me but failing. "Don't worry, You'll be happier were you're going." That's the last thing I heard before I pasted out.

3 days later

All I can see is Stan running to me.
All I could do was cry.
It tries to take me away, screaming and punching I try to escape. But there's no use. I'm trapped.
Stan reaches out his hand to grab me. But he's to far away.
"I told you I would take her. No matter what Stanley" the monster said in such a demonic voice. Stan drops to the ground crying. I scream for him but it was no use... He... He was gone.

Waking up to to the sounds of a machine beeping. My eyes open to see a hospital room. Panicking, I try to get up. But fell back down. "FUCK." I scream. I feel a sharp pain around my neck. It was hard to breathe. I scream again but this time nurses came running in with my mother. "Mom, what's going on? What happened?" I cry out for her. She comes over to me and grabs my hand. "Someone, no something attacked you. I should've been there. I'm so sorry. When I found you it broke me, you were laying there... Lifeless.. I called the ambulance and pick you up. I held you close. I thought I lost you.." My mom cried out. "I love you mom. I'm okay." I say with a smile. "Yes, yes you are."

A week later

Nobody knew what happened to me. Well except Eddie. He actually the only one I told and he's the only one that came to see me at the hospital. I hear a knock on my door. I walk over think it was Eddie but was shocked when I saw it was Stan. He looked horrible. His curly hair looked like it hasn't been brushed in years, he bright eyes are now dull. He looks so broken. I can't really talk tho because I looked like shit too. I see his eyes wonder to my neck. Tears building in his eyes. I can't help but to feel sick. "Y/n, Eddie told me what happened... I knew this was going to happen! Fuck I thought leaving you would protect you." Stan says letting the tears fall. "Stanley, what are you talking about?" I say in a quiet voice. "Its hard to explain.. But I had a nightmare, it was so realistic. You were killed by IT. I couldn't save you... Now hearing that IT attacked you.. That you almost died.. I h-had to see you. I love you so much. I'm so sorry." He cried as he hugged me highly. I start crying "Stan its okay. I love you and that's never going to change..." He kissed me passionately. We continued this until we fell onto my bed. He climbed on top of me, kissing me again. He stopped and looked at my neck. Anger felled his eyes. Kissing my neck softly he told me how much he loved me. Lifting his head up, I look deeply into his eyes. I pull him in to kiss him again.

He grabs onto me for dear life. I ended up sitting on his lap still making out with him. Pulling his hair, I hear a low groan from him. Stan bites my bottom lip making me squeal out. He always loved hearing that. Just the sound of me made him happy. He smiled and hugged you tight. Laying down with him you hear him say " I love you beyond belief. I never want to lose you." "You'll never lose me. I'll always be here. I love you." You say kissing his lips before cuddling into his chest.
"I love you too baby." You both drift off into sleep. Holding each other tightly, we both know that it was true love. And this moment we will never forget.