Keigo Takami ღ Hawks - Lemon

Start from the beginning

"What is your quirk, anyway?" He asked, distractedly.

"That's not something you need to know." You replied.

Then, he enquired, "By the way, where am I? And where's Endeavor? Is he near here?"

"The beast was captured hours ago. I was sent to ensure you were awake."

He nodded. "Cool, cool. Uh...I bet it feels pretty awesome to have the top two-ranked pros in the palm of your hand, huh?"

"Just give up." You whispered, leaning into his shorter figure.

Needless to say, he wasn't going to give up. Although, you had a specific scenario you had been saving just for this guy. He was truly lucky - you were willing to be merciful with him. Well, if he was able to satisfy you. The first round of restraints was a test, to see what he would do. However, he was certainly not escaping these bonds. They were crafted from the strongest metal, a pinch of fairy dust, and more sarcasm than there was water on the Earth (okay, so maybe not, but to be honest, you weren't completely sure what they were made of).

The handsome bird still seemed intent on wriggling out of his shackles. He wasn't paying you any attention what-so-ever. That was a dangerous move, especially for someone you had your eye on. His brilliant speech during the televised ranking ceremony inspired you to take matters into your own hands. After the incident with High End (Dabi was an idiot - he could have killed your toy), you decided to join the League of Villains, and you followed Hawks almost everywhere he went. You became so invested in his personal life, and you knew things nobody else did. That made you very unpredictable and dangerous - one wrong move from the heroes, and their top two would be dead, slain by cold steel, with their blood pooling at your feet. You would do it right in front of the cameras if you so desired.

For now though, you thought you might as well have a little fun with the situation. It wasn't like he would be going anywhere, so he was free game. Smirking, you stepped closer, pressing your hands against his tan coat. His head snapped towards you, and the words rolled off his tongue easily.

"You're eager, aren't you? Y'know, I'd really appreciate it if you let me out of these." He motioned to the chains. "They're kinda uncomfortable, actually. Not that I don't love being tied up - it's really kinky - but I've got places to be, people to save. The usual."

You trailed down to the waistband of his trousers. "Save me, then?"

An innocent look adorned your face, as your fingers delved into his pants and skimmed the leaking tip of his half-erect member. His breathing grew more laboured, and his eyes fluttered closed, then open, as he fought to steady himself. You blinked cutely, bit your lip, and glanced up at him. The visor covering his eyes was slipping, edging ever so slowly down his nose. You palmed his length through those striking 'Flame Hero: Endeavor' boxers he seemed to adore. His trousers were hanging at his ankles now, giving you a delicious view of his lower half. He sucked in all the moans and shaky breaths threatening to spill out. He really didn't want you to know how much he was enjoying this. That would likely open up a whole other can of worms, that he was not in the least bit prepared for.

You took advantage of him concentrating on what escaped his lips, to reach all the way into his boxers, past his forming erection. You circled a single digit around his hole, feeling the skin prickle. You giggled, then prodded it against his soft flesh, trying to be patient as you waited for it to be fully sheathed. When that happened, you poked it around, curling it and brushing against his walls. You knew the kind of state he would be in - torn between the phenomenal pleasure and the agonising pain. You guessed nothing had ever been inserted into him before.

Adding a second finger, you made sure to twist and scissor them. You were attempting to force some sounds out of him, because so far, he had mastered the art of staying so incredibly silent, that you couldn't be sure how much you were actually affecting him.