Come What May -(Hold On part 3)

A/N: SO THIS WILL BE THE LAST PART IN THE HOLD ON SERIES (IF I MADE ANOTHER PART MIGHT AS WELL MAKE IT A BOOK HAHA) ANYWAY SO I WILL NOT POST ANOTHER PART OF THE FRENCH SWEETHEART BECAUSE....... I MADE IT A FULL BOOK! YES I HAD SO MANY IDEAS FOR THAT BOOK THAT IS ENOUGH TO MAKE IT A MASSIVE STORY! I NOW OWN THIS MOVIE AND IT'S CRAZY BUT AMAZING! I DID THE ORIGINAL SONG FOR THIS STORY ANYWAY HERE IS A YEAR LATER...... 

ENJOY!

PS THIS IS A LONG CHAPTER!  READ END CARD TOO PLEASE!

Never knew I could feel like this
Like I've never seen the sky before
Want to vanish inside your kiss
Every day I love you more and more

Bless this day.  

Bless the fact I am marrying my soulmate. 

Bless everything. 

I laid in my bed and looked at my phone for the time. 6 AM  was staring at me in the face with a picture of Kurt on that day I proposed.  I sighed and looked at my bedside. A glass of water and pictures of still him and I. If we were not together I swear I'd look like a stalker or a serial killer. I got up sluggishly walking down stairs to make some coffee. I not sleep last night, I was too excited for today to finally come. I smiled and pulled out a record on the record player and started to hum the song that was playing. 

Come What May by Moulin Rouge. 

I danced around while making a pot of coffee. Practicing my part for our dance tonight. I never knew I could feel like this. I feel like I was dreaming. Once I had made my coffee and smiled and walked outside. I looked up to see a clear sky with the sun coming up; the birds singing in harmony. It felt like I have not seen the sky before in a million years. It was like a moving painting. 

I was scared to close my eyes for too long. If I did I felt like I would  have to face that faithful day. 

Kurt's suicide attempt. 

I shrugged it off and took a sip of my coffee. So far this year has been better for both of us; especially for Kurt. This year was Kurt's year. We did have some downs but I was right there to help him. He was smiling more, eating better, never skipped out on his meds and never attempted. 

He was him. 

He was the guy I loved most in this universe and I got him back. 

Every glee club, every date, and every we get intimint I fell in love with him more and more. We never talked about that day since he was discharged and it makes me worry and wonder. 

During the whole time planning I tried to do most of it during the year. This is to take the stress off of Kurt's shoulders so he doesn't fall back into deep depression. I wanted this to be remembered as a great memory not one that hurt him. At times Kurt begged me for him to do at least half of it and we  both agreed.

During the time I was lost in my thoughts I saw a small asian trying to climb my fence, it was Tina. I laughed and went to go help her.