Roommate Romances

A/N: This Prompt is by klaine8888  I took the challenge to write it sooo heres my intpurpitstion.... Enjoy. Also HAPPY NEW YEARS... 2017 YES BETTY WHITE IS STILL ALIVE!!!! 

"Her boyfriend's bare ass is on one of my flea market chairs!" Kurt screamed to Blaine in the other room while Rachel and her random  guy was sitting at the table. Blaine chuckled as Kurt got even more pissed. "Oh haha, let me just say you brought him here thinking he was gay so jokes on you." Kurt annoyed at Blaine who stopped smirking once that comment was said to him. "Hey atleast I can actually get a guy to hit on me." Blaine bite back to his now very crossed roommate. "I did have a hook up remember last year chirstmas." Kurt now smirked at Blaine. 

"That was because he wanted to rob us blind so he tied you up like a little -" before he know it Kurt smacked him across his face. 

"What the fuck Kurt." 

"No one ever calls me that you -"

"Hey!!! What's going on here!?" Rachel asked very confused and worried. 

Both men looked at each other and then to Rachel as Blaine's hand was craddling his face. The man was also with Rachel with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist; even that was about to slip off. Everyone went to quiet and just had a stare off. 

"Well I'm going to get dressed while you guys sort whatever this is. Hey babe wanna go out for coffee?" The guy asked Rachel. "Sure I love to." She said as she pecked his lips while he left. 

As soon he was fully into the room she went off . "Someone tell me what happened or Blaine say goodbye to your gel and Kurt don't make me take you creams."  Rachel said to both of them very enraged. "He slapped me." Blaine said to her rubbing his cheek. 

"He called me a little bitch." Kurt said like a little kid. "Cause you are."Blaine whined. 

"That's enough!" Rachel screamed at them, she was done with them being neck and neck to each other. Last time this happened Kurt ened up with a twisted wrist, as Blaine had a swollen black eye. "Whatever I have to go." Blaine said to both of them turning the other way. 

"Yeah you go, that pole is waiting for you." Kurt replied. Rachel had it up the stars, she was pissed. If it was legal she would have strangled them but she had to do this the less.. murderous way. 

"Blaine get your ass back in here." Rachel went devil mode. "What is it now, is it time for Kurt's bottle to be warmed up." Blaine made a comeback while he was putting on his shirt. "Wow Blaine -" Kurt was cut off by Rachel who shhed them. "Phones now." She put out her phone to her roommates. 

"Why would I do that?" Blaine asked Rachel. 

"Because I'm cutting both of you off until you two make up." Rachel explained to both of the men standing in front of them. 

"Your kidding right what makes you think that we will give you our phones or anything for that matter." Kurt told Rachel. 

"That's because I have had enough of you guys almost kill each other every single day!" She replied to Kurt. Rachel went into their rooms and took their laptops as she ranted on and on about how she doesn't want anyone in the slammer for murder. Once she came to face them she didn't hesitate to rip their phones out of their pockets. "Don't you think you are going a little overboard Rachel?" Blaine asked her. Rachel gave him a look and put their electronics in a safe she has in her room. The guy was in the bathroom so she didn't have to worry to have an awkward moment even though they saw each other naked like last night. When she came out she went to the boys who were in shock of how Rachel was acting. "Keys, now." They didn't risk themselves to be killed by Rachel at the moment. 

"Alright ready sweet checks?" The guy asked her while she put the keys into her purse. "Now you two will sit here talk it out or else." Rachel gave them a look and walked out the door with the guy. 

Once the door shut the two looked at each other with puzzled 'did you see what I saw' moment. Kurt looked away and sat on the couch sighing and groaning. "We can just say we made up and then she will leave us alone." Blaine proposed to Kurt the idea. Kurt shot it down, "You know that if we do that and then start fighting she will put us through this shit again."

Blaine sighed and sat in the chair across from where Kurt was sitting. "We would have gotten into this mess if it wasn't for you!" Blaine told Kurt. "Me!? You can't go MMA on me every time I piss you off!" Kurt screamed to the male who was sat across from me. "Maybe me going MMA how about you stop ticking me off." Blaine  screamed as he sat up. "How is that possible since you do the slightest things that tick me off!" Kurt asked very forced to Blaine as he got up as well. 

"Like what?" Blaine said getting closer to him. 

"Every time you have sex here you are so loud, you leave your laundry on the floor, you don't wear a shirt even when it's winter in the apartment, you steal my stuff.. should I go on? " As Kurt said each thing off to Blaine he got closer to him until they were toe to toe. "Is that so?" Blaine babbled on. "Yes do I have to get your hearing aids?" Kurt sassily said to him looking into Blaine's eyes. They stood there quiet until Blaine broke the silence. "I can't take this anymore." He said heading off to the kitchen. "Wow you can't handle the truth." Kurt stepped into front of the couch facing the kitchen, Blaine stopped and stood still. "That's because..... That's because."Blaine trailed off.

"That's because of what Blaine, tell me so this hell can stop between us." Kurt yelped to him. Soon enough Blaine walked up to Kurt. "Oh fuck it."He says right when he kissed Kurt hard. 

The anger the had for each other was instantly gone and the angle was singing loudly. The world just stopped as they both kept on the kiss until they broke the long but still short kiss, they looked at each other with swollen lips and little breaths escaping their mouths. 

"I'm sorry. Wait what?" They both said insync. 

"I liked you and I couldn't handle my feelings."

"I liked you too but I couldn't bring myself up to say anything." 

Both smiled at each other with a bed of roses bloomed across their checks. 

 They felt so much better saying what was now in the open air. Blaine did what Kurt wouldn't never see him do, hug him. Kurt laughed and hugged Blaine tightly before proposing an idea.

"Movie Date?" 

"Oh you are on Mr. Hummel." Blaine let go and ran to the TV. 

Later that night when Rachel came home to see Kurt cuddling into Blaine on the couch while Come What May was playing through the TV speakers of the title menu for the movie. She smiled as she took a picture of the sleeping now couple on the couch. "They will thank me later." She smiled bigger and went to bed planning on what to say to them or what they are going to say to her tomorrow. 

A/N: This was actually fun to write and creative I should say. I hope you humans enjoyed this chapter.... also quick question do you want me to stop this book or do you want me to keep going. to be honest I'll love to keep going. Anyway.. This wasn't my idea/prompt this was by the person who I'm dedicating it to too. New chapters and which me luck I have audtions for the musical this year and there is this one role I want.. or any role for that matter.  Post more of your ideas below and Ill write them. have a gleeful new year. 

 ps... go read Klainesings way that they wrote it. Please do :)