Forever Finn, Forever

"...And that faggy lamp." Finn yells to me. "Hey" I heard my dad just as I wake up with tears fulling my eyes. I felt so trapped I needed to get air. I walked out of Blaine's grasp and walk down to the kitchen. I got a glass and poured the wine, this will ease the pain I am in. It has been a year since Finn passed, or at least I  heard from my father. I remember this like it was yesterday.

    "Blaine come on, if we are walking to get dinner we need to go before it starts to rain". I say as I looked out of one the apartment windows. "Coming, sorry I forgot to tie my bow tie." I heard Blaine say. A smile  stretched and giggle sounded from me, I walked over to Blaine and kissed him. In the middle of the kiss I here my phone vibrate in my pocket. "Oh it must be Rachel telling me to pick up something." I joked as I pulled the phone out of my pocket. It was not Rachel but my dad, once I saw the caller I.D my heart sank. "I will get our shoes." Blaine said to me sweetly.

        I answered when he left the room. "Hello?" I said in the phone. I heard a heavy sigh and sniffles form the phone." Dad please tell me what happened." I could not hear my dad in pain like this. "It's about Finn." I heard him mange to get out. Now I remember my breath was shorting and tears were on the verge of coming out like a dam. "What about him? Is he okay?" Once the last word from that sentence was said I felt a funny feeling. "Kurt, Finn passed this morning." My dad said to me then sobbed into the phone, I knew he lost it. My world stopped at that moment, all I can hear is my dad and my heart beating. Out of know were my dad hangs up and leaves me alone, but this was not for long. 

          "Hey what should I-" I heard Blaine stop as I turned with my eyes in pain, A single tear rolled down my check. "What happened?" Blaine asked as he ran to me sipping the tear that was running down. "Bl-" I could not even say Blaine's name I just lost it, I had to realize my brother, friend was gone. Blaine picked me up and held me tight, rubbing my back. I managed to tell Blaine the news, "He's gone Blaine." I told him coldly. "Who's gone?" Blaine questioned me. "Finn". I said but a whisper. I shut my eyes and tears just busted out of my eyes. Blaine did not say anything but tightened his grip around me as my tears became a roar.  

     I took another sip of my wine as I silently cried into a couch pillow. The worse part of that day was also telling Rachel once she got home. The face I saw on her will never leave my memory. 

     It was a few hours after I heard the news. Once I heard the door Blaine and I knew we needed to break the news to her. "Hey Kurt , did you pick up the flow-" she stopped to see Blaine and I on the couch with the most sad look on both of our faces. "Kurt what happened?" she rushed to my side and took my free hand and held it. I looked up at Blaine and gave him a look. He nodded and got up. " Hey Rachel please sit here." He pointed to a chair across from me and him. "Okay?" she questioned as she got up and took a seat in the chair. "Rachel my dad called me earlier." I was hesitant to say the news, I felt like I would break down also. "What did he say, did William McKinley burn down?"  I heard her say get worried. I took a long sigh and looked into her eyes. At this point Blaine imminently sat next to me and  rubbed my back squeezing my hand tight. "Rachel, Finn past away this morning." 

    The room went quiet nothing was in the air but tension. I saw Rachel sigh and get up." He's not dead." I heard her say as she was heading into her room. I felt Blaine move up to go after Rachel. I stopped him and told him to give her  a few hours. Kurt knew she was denying the truth of Finn. I felt more tears run down as had another memory play into my head. Blaine quickly took me in his arms and let me snuggle into his chest. 

     That was not the worse part of it. 

        A few moments later I walked into Rachel's room to see a sight that shattered my soul, I saw her crying as she was holding on to a shirt he left the day he got up and left from our apartment. I  did not make a noise I just sat next to her and took her in my arms. She freaked at first and then saw that it was me. As a few seconds later she sobbed into my shirt, as time went by each one  grow louder and louder it broke my heart even more to hear her like this. "We will get through this" I said as I heard Blaine come in. "We will all get through this." I said as Blaine sat next to me, he wrapped his arms around me and cried into my chest. The whole night we stayed like, crying,  holding our emotionless rag doll bodies as we were closer then we could be. 

        As  a few weeks passed the funereal was held, I could understand Rachel was hidden when we had the reception, I would be too if I was her right now. Blaine and I flew a week before the event just to be with everyone but Rachel did not want to come until later.  Everyone in the New Directions were there to say something about Finn, some were nice, some were sad and some were mean. I was the last person to speak. The only happy I felt was that I did not choked. 

  "Hello everyone, first of all thanks for coming for our beloved Finn" I said as a pointed to him in the casket. "At first I met Finn, I may have a crush on him. I would usually say." Girls, just make you want to forget about them." or "Girls are crazy." I fake smiled. "Then as time grew me and him grew separate but together as we both knew that my dads wedding was in a week." I continued, I could not help but has tears roll down. "He was a bully, a friend, and the closets brother I ever had." I cleared my throat and said a quote he had said." But as you know what he has said. The show must go everywhere or something. " I said. As soon as I said that I heard Mercedes come out of her chair and start to sing seasons of love. Of course everyone from the New Directions joined in and just sang with pure emotions, a day I would never forget. 

         I heard Blaine come down the stairs. " Kurt why are you up." He asked me. " Fi-" Before I could Finnish the name Blaine knew why I was down here with the wine, he knew I was still hurting after the year has pasted. He took the drink way from me a took me in his lap in a cradle potion. I could not help but just cried again as he just held me. I missed my brother, my one and only brother but I knew he was somewhere, somewhere rocking out journey. He kisses my check and held me still as the sun rose, My tears where still falling.