Student Council

A/N: this is form season 3 when Rachel stuffed the ballot box. What so you think?

       "I need to find Blaine." I said as I ran down the hall. My chance of getting into NYADA is ruined. 

    I turn the hall to see him at his locker, his smiling into a book,  I wonder what he was smiling about. I ran up and put my arms around his shoulders and cried into his side shoulder almost knocking him down. Soon enough I heard the book being shoved into the locker and his arms are around me. He turns so I can snuggle into his chest and hide away into the world.

  I just couldn't hold the dam of tears that was in me.

  "What wrong?" He asked to me as he pushed the hair out of my face. 

 " My future is ruined." 

"How is that, babe?"  He pulled into a tighter hug. 

 "Figgin's thought it was me who stuffed the ballot box for the senior class president, I am disqualified and that means no chance of getting into NYADA, which means I don't go to New York, which means that-."

I was stopped by lips being crashed into mine. As that happened time just stopped, they were so prefect and soft and warm. 

He stopped and put his forehead on mine, his thumbs grazed across my checks whipping the tears off  my face. He is such a sweetheart I couldn't  help but smile softly. "Now it's my turn to speak." He said as he soft smiled at me 

  "First of all you're too talented that you don't need this stupid student council. Now second of all you don't need NYADA to go to New York, I know just you being there you'll shine brighter then those board way build board's put together in time square." 

  I couldn't help but just smile and blush at the words he was saying. 

"Now third of all, if NYADA dosen't want you then screw them, you are just amazingly talented that you can just be in a board way show now and be better then Barbara." 

"Kurt I know you will find a way and I'll be there behind you just supporting you." 

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. 

"Thank you Blaine, I love you so much." I said to him as I wrapped my arms around his neck, by now people are staring at us. "I love you too" He said to me as he quickly pecks my lips. He pulled me into a hug, as we hugged I thought of what happened before and I had to ask.

"Hey Blaine"

"Yes kurtie?"

"What were you smiling at before?"  

He got into his locker and grabbed a picture. I knew what it was just by looking at it. 

"Your dad gave me this, that came today." 

He brought it out and it was my senior picture. Me in a black suit  with a music page in the back as staffs are wrapped around me. 

"Well then." I chuckled and blushed. 

"Have someone told you that you're adorable." 

"Well this guy."

"Who?"

"Well his name starts with a B and his last name starts A."

He smiled and I saw him blushed. 

"Come on let's go to the Lim Bean and get our study date on." I told him as I took the picture form his hands. He shut the locker and held out his hand. I smiled and took it, our fingers intertwined . How did I get such a prefect boyfriend.