Why Am I Named Kurt?

A/N: This is if Kurt and Blaine did have a kid but once the kid was a few days old Kurt got cancer and read the story

I wake up every night wishing for him to come back. My husband passed away a few days our first son was born, that day Ill honestly never forget that day. It has been 5 years and I still remember that day like it was happening right now. 

I hear my 4 year old son stomped in my room, I assumed by his face he wanted to not be alone. He had my hair and skin colour while he had Kurt's eyes and voice. 

"Come here sweetie." I say as I hold out my arms for my son to come into. He runs and I hold him close. We stayed like that until he broke the silence.

"I had a dream..." he said to me in his delicate voice. I knew from the tone it was a nightmare. 

"Daddy, why is my name Kurt?" He asked me in his delicate soothing high voice, I swear I can hear a little of my husbands voice in his. I sighed and laid us down on the bed, he snuggled into my side as I told the story of why he was named Kurt.

I walked in Kurt's room with our kid in my arms, asleep as also Kurt was. He was in the hospital for a good month now and I have been here ever since; by his bed and next to him hoping that he was getting better. Sad enough he has been getting worse last week we is on 24 hour surveillance. I stand next to his bed to see him in peace. 

"Hey honey look who came into the world." I told him. He opened his eyes to see me with a little person in my arms. I smile and rose his bed up so he can sit and hold him. I put him in his arms while I pull him in for a quick peck. 

"What's his name?" Kurt said as he looked at our new bundle of joy. The baby looked at Kurt's eyes and smiled at him. I couldn't help but smile at my now two beautiful boys. 

"We haven't named him yet I figure wait until the right name came by." I told him as I got out my phone and took the most angelic photo of Kurt I have taken. 

His side head and face looking at the kid as the side of the babies face was shown and a small smile was on his face also and his eyes looking at my husbands. The sun setting at the right time to make his face glow and the white room was illuminated with the cards for Kurt hung on the window and the wall. All was in the photo was pure joy and happiness.

I showed Kurt as I sat down next to him and all I saw was his smile. I put the phone away and Kurt's head on my shoulder. I sighed and looked at him and the baby.  I kissed the top of his head and then he looked up; he smiled and kissed me deeply. We broke as we heard the baby cooed at him and I, we both laughed and snuggled closer. This family was going to be together for a long time, I thought too soon. 

"Never stop loving me..." He told me in the few minutes of silence as his head was on my shoulder still holding the baby. I thought it was stupid when he said  that so I kissed the top of his head and told him the last thing he heard.

"Ill never stop loving you...." I looked down as his body went limp, I grabbed the baby and felt how cold he was and at that moment I knew what happened as the line showed on the screen, Kurt was gone. 

I looked at my son I will be raising on my own and at that moment it found the right name. "Kurt that's going to be your name."  I told the baby as him and I cried. I yelled for a nurse as I had the baby and everything was a blur after that. Every one rushed in the room and then just everyone stopped. 

" Passed time 7:30 pm, Im so sorry for your loss."  The head nurse said to me as he stepped away for me to see my love of my life at peace with the earth. I gave the baby to them and kissed Kurt for the last time. 

"Thats how you got your name." I said to him as I looked down at him. He was halfway asleep on my chest. 

"I like that story but daddy what did papa look like?" He asked me. I closed my eyes to see a smiling Kurt Hummel when he was 17. 

"He had eyes like the ocean, he had a smile like an angle, he had brown hair that was always styled, he had a snow white completion and sang like Ariel. I told him dreamly as I imagined him and I snuggling close in the Dayton dorm rooms laughing and giggle about stupid stuff and the future. 

"I saw him daddy." My son told me. I opened my eyes in shock and looked down at him. 

"How?" I managed to say in my mess of a human I was now. How did my son see him he died 5 years ago. 

"In my dream daddy. He was wearing white and he had amazing white and golden wings that were outstretched. He told me to keep an eye on you make sure you were happy and tell you to not be sad still since its been awhile. He told me to give you this." I was confused and then my son kissed my forehead and hugged me. I close my eyes and went to sleep as I dreamed of me and Kurt until the night with the stars illuminating the sky, his head on my shoulder as I shinning star passed us. 

"What do you wish for?" He asks me. 

"Everything I wished for is in my arms and Ill love them fearlessly and forever." I said as I kissed his head. He looked up and kissed me like it was the last one we were going to have.

A/N: tissue anyway?