Day 4 - Part 4

Keith hummed happily as he ate the food goo Lance had so kindly saved for him, whilst said boy was petting his head. He wasn't an animal but he had to admit it was comforting.

Lance on the other hand was going through all the thoughts in his head, still in disbelief that Keith was now his boyfriend. He hadn't originally wanted Keith but he knew that he needed him. He needed Keith and his hotheaded-ness and his challenging nature but also Keith's sweeter side. Basically Keith was what he needed because he would treasure Lance and vice versa.

"So when're we gonna tell the team?" Keith turned to Lance after he'd finished his food. "I'm not sure," Lance replied, making Keith turn his head slightly to the side, "we could tell them later, or tomorrow if you want, I'm not really bothered about it."

Keith smiled at Lance, "I'd like that, today maybe?" Lance smiled back, "How'd you like to do it? Gather everyone in the lounge and kiss each other or something?" Keith jumped at Lance, their foreheads now touching, "Could we?" He asked excitedly, quite out of character if Lance was honest so he brought it up. "Why're you so cheery and clingy all of a sudden?" He asked, Keith shrugged but didn't let go of Lance, "I dunno you're just really cosy and warm and you make me happy, problem?" "No, no problem here, it's just slightly concerning that you're not at my throat or something," Lance said plainly.

Keith moved his head down to the crook of Lance's neck and purred, "I could be if you wanted?" He asked cheekily, Lance gaped at him, "M-maybe another time Keith," he stuttered out. Keith just nuzzled at his neck, "Mkay Lancey Lance," completely content.

"So were gonna make everyone meet in the lounge and kiss in front of them to come out about our relationship?" Lance asked Keith, who was still nuzzling at his neck, and got a hum of agreement in response.