Chapter 4

No One's POV

Connor woke up first. He and Lucifer had fallen asleep on the floor. Connor blushed and got up quickly, trying to escape from the room. He exited the room just as Lucifer woke up. Connor ran downstairs in a blushing mess. He ran into Andi who grabbed him and sat him down. "Woah woah woah. New kid, what's wrong? What did Lucifer do?" They asked him. "I... I don't want to talk about it... it's embarrassing." Connor said, covering his face with his hands. "Did he do anything inappropriate to you?" Andi asked. "No, nothing like that... just... it's embarrassing..." Connor said as he tried to escape Andi's grip. "Connor listen. You can trust me. You can tell me what he did, okay?" Andi said gently. "He didn't do anything wrong... it was just embarrassing for me." "Sorry Connor, I didn't realize you were embarrassed." Lucifer said, walking down the stairs. Connor blushed. "I-It's fine..." Connor stammered before quickly walking into the kitchen to get himself breakfast. Andi raised their eyebrows at Lucifer. "What? All I did was listen to him sing and stare at the stars with him." Lucifer said. Andi sighed. "You can't hit on every guy that comes near you Luci." "I'm not." Lucifer whined. Andi gave him a pointed look. "Okay maybe I am. But so what? Let me live my life." Lucifer said. "I just don't want the poor boy to have his heart broken when he finds out how much of an asshole playboy you are." Andi said. "Aww come on Andi. You're my best friend, just let me have some fun. I'm not gonna break his heart." "I'm just keeping you in line Luci." Lucifer sighed at Andi's words. "I'm not gonna hurt him. Just trust me." Andi sighed at their best friend. "Whatever." They got up and headed into the kitchen to get a cup of coffee. Connor almost bumped into them again. "Oops sorry Andi." "Who's that for?" Andi said, pointing at the second cereal bowl in his hands. "O-Oh... I just got it for Lucifer... Uhh that's weird isn't it? I should just put it back..." Connor said, blushing. Andi sighed and gently patted Connor's arm before heading into the kitchen. "So. New kid is crushing in Luci, huh?" Andi asked Olivia, who was standing at the counter making breakfast for the younger kids. "It appears so." Olivia said with a sigh. Andi shook their head then grabbed a cup of coffee. Meanwhile, Connor had given the bowl of cereal to Lucifer and they were eating in silence. Andi came in and moved a chair so they could sit in between Lucifer and Connor. Lucifer glared at them, causing a glaring competition between the 2. Connor quickly finished eating and took his bowl back to the kitchen. "You finished that fast." Olivia noted. "Yea... Lucifer and Andi started glaring at each other and I didn't want to get caught in between a fight." Connor said as he put his bowl in the dishwasher. Olivia laughed. "Don't worry they wouldn't fight. They're best friends." "Oh." Connor said, feeling a slight spark of jealousy. "I'm gonna go upstairs.." He said. Olivia nodded. He ran upstairs quickly then bumped into another person. "Oops are you okay?" It was Danny. "Oh, yea." Danny held out a hand to help Connor up. Connor accepted it. "Careful. You shouldn't be running around here. You might bump into people." Danny said with amusement. "Danny." A young voice said. Danny yelped. "I gotta go, bye new kid!" Danny said, running away. Then one of the little kids, Abigail, came to the top of the steps. "Where's Danny?" She growled at Connor. He noticed the knife in her hands. "He went that way." He pointed in the opposite direction that Danny went, then when she turned around he grabbed the knife from her and ran into his and Lucifer's room, locking the door. "GIVE THAT BACK!" Abigail yelled, banging on the door. Connor threw the knife out the window, then cautiously opened the door. Abigail glared at him with murder in her eyes. "I threw it out." Connor said. She growled at him, then stomped downstairs. Danny ran in the room and shut the door. "Thank you so much Connor." He said, hugging Connor tightly. "Heh.. no problem." Connor said. Just then the door burst open, causing both Connor and Danny to yelp.

(Cliff hanger guyssss oof im evil I love cliffhangers.)