02 Kim Taehyung

Taehyung move his heavy eyelids slowly and adjusting with the light around the room that slowly become brighter as morning comes by. His head feel heavy so he rub it slowly before he notice a present beside him.

He furrow his eyebrow in surprise when he saw an unfamiliar face beside him. He was lost at the view of your sleeping figure for awhile. You leave him breathless.

But when he notice your bare shoulders, a thought hit him and he quickly lift up the sheets that cover both of you to check himself.

He widened his big eyes when he found out both of you and him were naked under the sheets. He sat up and trying to remember what happened last night but before he manage to understand what's going on, you slowly move which terrify him. He don't know what to do.

"W-WHO ARE YOU?!" He ended up shouting at you because he was confused.

You try to gain yourself for awhile before you shot him a death glare. Quickly, you wrap yourself with the sheets and pull it along with you to the bathroom, not forget to grab your clothes that were spreading messily on the floor.

Taehyung was quick enough to stand up and dress himself while you do the same in the bathroom. In less than 5 minutes, you come out from the bathroom, grab your things and heading to the door.

"AT LEAST SAY SOMETHING BEFORE YOU LEAVE!" Taehyung yelled at you which makes you halt on your steps. Without turn around to face him, you answer him.

"I FCKG HATE YOU." You gritted your teeth and storm out from the room leaving the man dumbfounded behind.

'W-who's she? How come we ended up in here? D-did I do 'that' to her? But why?' Taehyung question himself as he sit down on the corner on the bed.

"Hey, Taehyung." A voice catch his attention. Jackson, the owner of the club standing in the door way. "Why you let Yerin go home alone? Did both of you fight? Or did you went too rough last night? You two are too loud!" He smirk and continue teasing.

"She's not Yerin." Taehyung muttered lazily. "Do you know who is she?"

"W-what do you mean? I remember you told me you will go to find Yerin and give her a punishment last night. I'm so sure Yerin wear that same red dress last night when I saw her."

"See?! Even you also think that she's Yerin but she's not. I don't know what happened, but I think I did something so bad to her last night." Taehyung hung his head low, he shouldn't drink that much.

"Did you at least....use protection?" Jackson asked carefully and it looks like both of them freeze on the scene until Taehyung weakly shaking his head. "God Damnit, Taehyung! How many time I told y-"

"I thought she's Yerin, okay?! Yerin is my girlfriend, so I think it's okay! Damnit, where is that girl actually!? I remember saw her before she went to the toilet last night!!"

"I don't know, Taehyung. That's your girl, not mine. And you better pray for that unknown girl won't get pregnant or you'll be in a big trouble."

Meanwhile, the moment you reached your apartment, you removed that cursed dress and stormed in your bathroom to clean yourself. You feel disgusting with yourself. You feel dirty that you brush your whole body roughly, hoping it will erase everything but of course it's useless. Slowly, you fall down on the floor and cried under your shower.

The scenes from last night flashback in your mind and you hate yourself to remember every single thing he did to you. You can't forgive him even though he was drunk at the moment, even though he doesn't realize what he was doing. You'll never forget about that night.

"Kim Taehyung you freaking bastard!" You shouted frustratingly between your cries.

It become more painful when you think about Seokjin, your boyfriend. How you could face him after this? You don't want to tell him but you know that you can't lie to him yet you don't want to hurt him.

"What I supposed to do?!"

‹ FEW DAYS LATER ›

"Why you wanted to meet me?"

"I wanted to thank you to help me."

"Please just leave me."

"W-why? Wait! At least tell me your name!"

"Yooji. Cheon Yooji, please remember that name because you've ruined her life."