ENTER IZUKU!!!

More than 80% of the world had changed people began to have super powers ranging from weak to strong, eventually people began to call them Quirks. These Quirks manifested at a young age and stayed with the the person till death.

People began to use quirks for various activities some good and some bad, the good ones became heroes and others villains. Some just stayed away from the hero villain business while the rest of the 20% populations was not lucky and were mocked and laughed at because they didn't have quirk and were called quirkless.

This is the story of a boy who becomes one of the best heroes out there whose name is Izuku Aizawa.

STORY STARTS:

Shota Aizawa or better known as Eraserhead an underground hero who does not like attention from media and has a quirk called Erasure by which he can erase other's quirk except for mutants. He was patrolling the streets when he was suddenly hit with the smell of burning.

'Hmm..sniff sniff...something's burning" he thought as he looked around and saw smoke coming from the previous street and he broke in to a sprint and reached the street where he saw an apartment on fire and people gathered around, some shouting for help, others calling while some taking pictures.

He ran at the crowd and shouted " Get back!! Let me go inside, please stay back or else you can be hurt" as some people cheered after seeing a hero arrive at the scene.

He ran inside the building silently thanking the support industry for fire proof suit. He saw that the apartment was burned fully and after searching in up and down he saw two bodies on the floor, both looked as if they had been decayed and he looked for some clues and saw that the fire was deliberately done as the gas was open and traces of a use of fire quirk was seen.

'Must be some kind of villain, looks like no one survived..better call the police' he thought as he began to walk out but then heard a muffled voice. He immediately turned around and saw a tuft of green and black hair behind a sofa, he went there and saw a small child around 4 year old crying and his eye widen as he tried to touch him.

When the child saw him, he became terrified and jerked back with more tears falling and said " p-p-please d-d-don't hurt m-m-me"  "I won't i am a hero" he replied as  the child's eye widen and he said " r-really?" As Aizawa nodded and said with a small smile " Come on kid, i won't hurt you, my name is Shota Aizawa and i am Eraserhead a pro hero"

"M-my name is Izuku..Izuku midoriya" izuku said in a shy manner as he went to Aizawa and they went out of the apartment.

After sitting out for a while the police arrived along with other pro heroes and media, the fire was put out and the bodies were taken away. Izuku did not leave Aizawa's side and just hugged him tightly whenever someone approached.

Eventually questioning were done and izuku never told what happened whenever someone asked what happened he cried and after hearing the news of his parents death he fainted after having a panic attack.

Detective tsukauchi called aizawa and said "Aizawa you should take the child with you" "What? I can't take a child, you know my living conditions, that environment is not for children and i also have work as a hero" Aizawa argued.

"Yes yes i know" sighed tsukauchi as he pinched the bridge of his nose as he continued " but you know the child is shaken and only trusts you for now. So what i am saying is that keep him for some time till the case is solved and then we will give him to foster house or if some relative is alive or anyone willing to adopt him" Aizawa sighed as he said "Alright"

He took Izuku to his house and said " alright kid, let's go sleep, you take the couch and i'll sleep on the floor, my bed broke some time back, because of some unwanted people anyways it's been a long day let's sleep"