6

____

____

Sunday came, a beautiful day for going to the church. This time Felicity wanted to take Alex, Daisy & Melin, pretty dangerous too take a wolf with her, but she couldn't leave him alone at home, and Mr. Rose was at work.

Today she wore a lacy, purple dress, with a flower crown on her head. First she didn't like the idea of showing her body, but after some encouraging words from her dad and Alex she finally decided.

Taking one last glance in the mirror, Felicity grabbed her high platformed boots.

She waved her hand signaling to her furry friends it's time to go. They immediately ran, happily towards her. Merlin nearly knocked her out, he was as always excited.

They went down the stairs. Aroma of delicious pancakes was in the air making their belly's rumble. Ohh, how she imagined the pancake drenched with chocolate and strawberries. Her dad made the best food ever, she was so blessed to have him.

"Good morning, my angels and little demon." Mr. Roses greeted them.

Felicity side hugged him, Daisy jumped with her front paws on the counter and Merlin just stood beside them, he was now big enough to see without jumping.

"How is my darling daughter?" he asked, putting a freshly made pancake on a plate.

"I'm fine, dad." she breathed out, her eyes fixed on the tasty pancakes.

Mr. Rose only chuckled, sliding three big pancakes with some fresh fruits and honey. Oh how her tummy rumbled at the sight, her furry friends also interested in the deliciousness. He gave them a slice, he'd be so sorry that he refused those big puppy eyes.

Skipping to her seat, she dived in her breakfast.

"Felicity," two pair of beautiful grey eyes looked up at him. "You look beautiful."

Oh, what a big smile she gave, it'd make everyone's day shine brighter than the sun.

He couldn't believe how lucky he was to have her, he knew he made the right decision back then...

________

"How the fuck did I not fucking see this earlier? This is motherfucking breathtaking." said Alex, still in awe, looking around the area where the church was.

As she promised, she took everybody with her, well Mr. Rose had to go to work, but he said he'd come another day. Which of course made his daughter smile and hug him.

Felicity just laughed at her friends behaviour, already used to him swearing.

It was sunny outside, making the view even better. Birds, as usually, were chirping, some animals went out of the forest, but still far away from people.

There were cars already parked in front of the church. They could see John standing on the stairs, probably waiting for everybody to arrive.

His demeanour changed from relaxed to tensed upon seeing a boy walking beside Felicity, and her protectors not giving a single shit about it. He didn't like it, not one bit.

"Hi." she said weakly, feeling a little bit awkward after the last time.

John smirked, not acknowledging the blue haired boy at all.

"Happy to see you here, little lamb. I was worried you'd never come," he pouted. "My, my, birdie, you look stunning."

Felicity blushed hard, not used to getting compliments.

A cough snapped him out of his trance  before his mind could go elsewhere. He finally turned his attention on the boy.

"Well, hi. I'm Alex. I presume that you're John Seed, right?" of course he knew who he was, but manners, right?

"Yes." he said, a frown evident on his face.

No words were spoken, Felicity hated the tension and the glares. Before Alex could say anything else, John shushed him. Merlin growled at him, standing in front of Alex, making the Seed sibling furrow his brows.

"Dick." muttered Alex, smirking.

John gasped loudly, clutching his chest, as if it hurt him. As he went to grab Alex, the girl caught his hand, pleading eyes looking at him.

"Please, just leave him be."

She let go of his wrist, going after her friends into the church. John stood like paralysed, how he wished her soft hands touched him again. Oh she will be his, and not even a blue haired boy will stop him.

___

hello, darlings. this is just a filler cause I'm back at school and I'm so tired & stressed all the time that I forgot to update, my apologies. sorry for any errors, and hope you like it.

thank you for reading this story! 🙏