1

❝She's the kind of girl who is always smiling andloves to laugh

She's the kind of girl who
is always smiling and
loves to laugh. If you are
falling down, she will be
right there to pick you up.
She is the one that always
says sorry, even If It's not
her fault. Even If she is
feeling like the scum of
the earth, she will never
let you know. This is the
girl who is afraid of love,
because she has already
lost so much 
- unknown

________________

FELICITY ROSE MOVED TO Hope County, Montana with her father, and loyal german shepherd, Daisy. They bought a small ranch house in Falls End. Thought It'll be a nice change, better than the big, loud city.

Mr. Rose was already looking for some signal, but found none.

"No signal, no phone calls, just peace. Isn't it lovely, hun?" he asked his daughter. Felicity noded in response. She never was talkative, prefered to stay quiet.

The blond haired girl took her luggage from the pickup she closed her eyes, took a deep breath and went inside. Daisy protectively trailing after her, as If something was to jump out of nowhere and atack her owner.

Felicity liked her new house, walls were painted in yellow, her favourite colour right after purple. She went upstairs, into the first room she saw, it was small, but perfect for her.
In the corner there was a bed, wardrobe and a desk.

Well my whole day will be wasted on unpacking...

It was already six in the morning. The only ones awake were Felicity and Daisy, who was laying across her owners legs.

"It's nice here, don't you think? Finally away from everyone, just us." she sighted. Daisy was always a good listener, Felicity felt as if the dog could actually understand. Giving her a finnal pat on the head she stood up.