Chapter 3: What Did I Do?

Blaze's POV~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I turned it off and got out of bed, I got my uniform on. I went down the stairs to have some breakfast before I leave for school. I ate and left and I didn't have to say goodbye to anyone because, I'm always the last one out of the house so I locked the door. I started walking to school and I notice Daniel, Rylan and Dottie on their way too, should I walk with them? Would Daniel forgive me for just leaving him yesterday, probably not, so on that thought I just went by them and heard Daniel say something but, I couldn't make out what. 

Daniel's POV~

I saw Blaze run by us without even noticing us, so I called after him but, he didn't turn around. Did I do something wrong why would Blaze just ignore us? It's probably because I'm the omega now and someone as popular and well known as Blaze wouldn't want to hang out with the omega. This is all Ein's fault, or is it really mine for being weak and small for a werewolf

"Daniel you there?" Rylan's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"O-oh yeah what d-do you need?" I asked nervously. They glanced at each other and nodded, I was getting really nervous now. What are they gonna say? Is it something about Blaze or Me being omega?

"We know you like Blaze and all but, if he is just gonna ignore you like that you should move on" Dottie said with a bit of guilt in her voice. How am I even suppose to move on from Blaze? Then again I bet I didn't have a chance with being with Blaze cause he could get any girl in the school. 

"I-I don't k-know if I can" I said my voice cracked a little and I was fighting back tears. (Nuu my poor cinnamon roll 😢) I mean it's true though if he does keep ignoring me I will never be with him meaning I couldn't be complete.

"We know it gonna be hard but, just try ok Daniel" Rylan said with sorrow and some guilt laced in his words. I wiped my tears from my eyes.

"Ok I-I'll try" I put on a brave smile ready to face all the bullying I would get from my being omega and all, and to try and get over Blaze. 'Daniel you can do this!' I thought to myself.

~Le Time Skip~

It's lunch now and as expected Blaze didn't come and sit with us. On that note he has been ignoring me all day. (Poor little Daniel)

Dottie's POV~ (new person finally)

Why would Blaze do this to Daniel?! Just because he is the omega now? This is all stupid, Ein the alpha, Daniel the omega and Blaze just ignoring Daniel. The bell rung welp time for next class.

"Well come on guys let's get to class" I growled not meaning too. Just the mood I am in.

"W-why are you m-mad Dottie?" Daniel asked stuttering like always, we should work on that.

"Oh just thinking about things" I huffed.

"Well if you say so" Rylan said this time.

"Let's just get to class" I sighed and we started walking to our next class. Great I'm not gonna be able to pay attention to the teacher I just have to much on my mind. I am gonna get to the bottom of this. I need my ship to sail! I guess this calls for not extreme but, good enough measures. I'll have to get Alpha (guess which one) in on this.

"Dottie what is the answer?" The teacher said turning back to the board. Well great just what I needed.

"S-say 1990" Daniel whispers so only us werewolves were able to hear.

"Thanks I owe ya" I replied. "Hmm 1990" I said while acting to think.

"Very well" the teacher sighed. I bet he was hoping to keep back someone, mostly me why because we aren't on the best of terms since last year. (just imagine something that she would have done to get on bad terms with him)

~Time Skip To End Of Day~

Yaay it's the end of the day finally u can go home! Wait Dang it I have homework. Stupid teacher thinking I wasn't paying attention. I guess I wasn't but still! Me, Daniel and Rylan all live on the same street so it was nice walking with them. We got to my house, we said our goodbyes and I went inside and did my homework.

Daniel's POV~

After Dottie went in her house me and Rylan continued walking then we got to his house. We said goodbye to each other now it's only me. I was walking to my house until I got pulled into a a alleyway and started to get beat up, just what I needed to end the day. I endured it since I had to as the omega. 

"Ok I think that's enough guys we will continue this tomorrow at school since I hear people coming" a voice said. I then recognized as Ein's of course it would be him. They left and then I heard footsteps coming to me then I blacked out.

Blaze's POV~

I went over to the alleyway where I heard whimpers to find Daniel passed out. Great this is all my fault if I would've just talked to him today I could've protected it. What did I do?! 'This is all my fault' I just kept saying to myself I my head. I picked up the smaller boy and bought him to his house. I'll just tell his mom what happened because if anything he won't want to look at me after what I did. (Nuu Blaze he loves you) That's what I did I told his mom what happened and left. Hopefully he is better tomorrow he was beaten up bad. If he isn't at school tomorrow and he's hurt bad Ein is dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1020 word count. Heh that's funny 10 20, ten twenty sorry.

Now for the questions I ask myself and you might ask yourself. Actually oooh you guys pick I'll put some options.

1. Daniel doesn't go to school and Blaze and Ein fight

2. Daniel does go to school and no one gets hurt

3. Aphmau and Dottie make up a plan to get Blaze and Daniel together

Ok guys you pick and I'll base the chapter off of that.

ANYWAYS thank you for reading and I'll hoped you enjoyed this chapter! Til next time people!

P.s wow I talk a lot new word count: 1126 that went up 106!