Chapter 2: The New Omega

Daniel's POV:

I woke up to my alarm since I thought it was the first day of school today. I went for a shower then changed into my uniform. "Bye mom heading out!" I yelled to my mom and then started my way to school. Along the way to school I ran into Dottie and Rylan so we walked together.

"Hey did ya hear that Ein is the new alpha male?" Dottie said with a little worry in her voice. I was confused at first to why she said it with worry but, then remembered what Mr. Gavin said about getting the omega once they picked a alpha male. 

"S-so now th-their g-gonna pick an o-omega" I said worried because out of all the werewolves that I have met seemed way stronger then me. 

"I guess so I just hope it isn't one of us" Rylan said with a worried expression and worry lacing his voice. I didn't even notice but, we got to the school and sadly we had to go our different ways since none of us had the same first class as each other. 

"Have fun with Blaze Daniel~" Dottie said then left to go to her class. I blushed why did I have to tell them at I like Blaze? I sighed then went to Werewolf 101 and went to my seat that I shared with Blaze. I saw big group of female werewolves so I guessed that in the center of that big group was Blaze, and I was right I saw his red hair and black ears above all the girls surrounding him. Blaze finally made his way out of the group and took his seat next to mine and I instantly started blushing. I was a little sad liking Blaze because, I had a thought that was always telling me that he wasn't gay or even BI. 

"Hey Daniel how are you?" Blaze said to me smiling that usual smile of his that made me smile.

"H-hi Blaze I'm g-good thanks f-for a-asking" I stuttered nervously to him. Why do I always have to stutter, yeah I stutter when I'm not talking to him but, I stutter even more when I am talking to him. Why do I have to like someone that will probably never like me back well more then a friend or brother. "H-hey did y-ya h-hear that E-Ein is th-the new a-alpha?" I asked him.

"Hmm Oh yeah I heard I wonder why Aphmau picked him out of all the werewolves in this school." He does bring up a good point why did she pick him but, then again we would be saying this about anyone she picked. "That also means that they are gonna be picking an omega too.." Blaze said a little sad. Maybe he's sad because he's not alpha must be. 

"Y-yeah l-let's just h-hope it's neither o-of us" I nervously laughed. Blaze chuckled then Mr. Gavin walked in.

"OK everyone settle down! We are gonna review a little more that you should have learned previous years" He said then went on with his lesson. Every now and then I would glance at Blaze but, then right back to the teacher so I wouldn't get caught. The bell rung and everyone got up and started flooding out of the classroom trying to get to their next class. I waited a bit with Blaze since we would spend just as much time trying to get through all the teens then just waiting out the mob of teens getting to their next class. I think waiting was a bad idea because Ein and two other werewolves walked in. 

"Oh it looks like we finally found our new omega" Ein said with a bit of poison in his words. Great he is most likely talking about me being the new omega since Blaze was popular and strong. 

"Yeah he does seem really weak even for a werewolf" The werewolf on his right snickered. Well this is just amazing I am the new omega.

"So what are you guys names." The werewolf on Ein's left asked.  Mostly to Blaze though because, why would they want to know the omega's name? 

"Mines Blaze and your guys?" Blaze said a little annoyed. Well more like very annoyed. 

"Mines Ein if you couldn't already tell since I am the alpha male after all." 

"Ryder" The werewolf on Ein's right side said.

"Jax" The werewolf on Ein's left side said. "And we never caught your name greenie"

"D-Daniel" I said nervously, I just really hope this isn't what it seems like, but it's not gonna be avoidable. 

"Ok well Daniel your the new omega and you two should really get going to your next classes" Ein said. Ryder and Jax snickered. Blaze looked sad at first but, then covered it up. 

"Sorry Daniel I gotta get to Science" Blaze pushed past Ein and his henchmen and went to science. Great now I'm all alone against three werewolves where one just has to be the alpha. 

"Well, well, well what do we have here? The omega lost his only way out of this" Ein grined evilly. Yep I'm gonna get beat up. Why did Blaze leave me? I thought we were friends... My heart broke I had on him and he just leaves me is it because I'm the omega now? I knew he actually didn't like me. I took the beating that the three gave me and after Ein gave the last punched everything went black. 

Blaze's POV~

I hate that I left him why did I even do it? My heart hurts so much right now because, in the short time that I've known him I grew to have a crush on him. After Science I went to lunch but, never saw Daniel there. I want to say sorry to him so bad and just protect him from the werewolves that are gonna bully him just because he's the omega. I was worried about Daniel so I went to the classroom where Werewolf 101 was but, he wasn't there. Where would he be? What could have Ein, Ryder and Jax done to him!? Great The bell rang so I had to get to my next class since I already was late for Science. Why did I walk away I could have stopped them from picking on him but, I was to worried about what everyone else would think about me if I was nice to the omega. The rest of the day I could barley pay attention to any of my classes since I was too worried about Daniel. 

"Blaze did you get all that?" My teacher snapped me back into reality.

"Huh what sorry no" I said nervously. The teacher sighed great this is the last class of the day so I'm probably gonna get held back to talk about this lesson great. 

"Well this was a important lesson so you better take some notes as I explain again" The teacher said disappointed. 

~Time Skip To When Blaze Is Done In There~

Finally done taking boring old notes. I grabbed my stuff from my locker forgetting about a certain green haired fluff ball. I started my long walk home and once I finally did get I did the same thing I did yesterday. Relax and wait for the rest of my family to come home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1222 Words

What Happened To Daniel? Will Blaze Be Forgiven? Is Daniel OK?! When Will I Write What Daniel Does When He Gets Home?!

Well You Guys Will See In The Next Chapter!

I Hoped You Enjoyed This Chapter And Til Next Time People!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~