" Well truth be told he smiled at you first Bella."

I blush and look away. After my face had returned to its original colour I continue.

" So at first the adults didn't seem to realise who he was, when everyone in town knows about the new guy. So when Cleo's dad asked him where he works, he told confessed that he's still in school. And according to the rest of town he has two kids. That's when the adults realised who they actually invited in. As it turns out that their not his kids just cares about the woman. Though he did threaten everyone there to not go and blabber the woman's name to everyone. His exact words were, ' I don't care what this town thinks and says of me but I won't have anyone sullying her name.' Then he specifically told Cleo's dad that he should make sure Kim keeps quiet, cause he somehow knows that she has a big mouth. Cleo's dad even gulped when Percy stared him down."

All the boys looked shocked, Ash was the first to speak.

" Wow, I don't even know what to think anymore. What happened then?"

Emma picked up.

" His mom told him not to scare us and he then went to get dessert. So afterwards all the adults went outside and left us with him in the living room. He said he needed to go to the bathroom and left. So we decided that Rikki would walk into him with a glass of water and spill it all over his shirt."

We all blushed when we remembered what happened after that.

" We all waited in silence for the ten seconds, but he didn't get a tail. Then he was like ' Would you look at that I didn't grow a tail.' then he said that Rikki could just use her powers to dry his shirt or Cleo could use hers to pull out the water. He then looked at me and Bella and said that our powers probably wouldn't help him in that situation. Then he snapped his fingers and the water disappeared. Afterwards he reminded us that tomorrow night is a full moon and that we wouldn't want our tails to come out and let everyone know we're mermaids."

The guys looked ready to pass out. I look at them seriously.

" That's not even the worst of it. After that he said he's going home and...... dissolved into a mist."

Now they looked confused, Lewis thinking we meant something else asks what all the guys are thinking.

" What do you mean by ' dissolved into mist' ? "

Rikki rolls her eyes.

" Exactly what she said. He just stood there and his body..turned..into..mist. As he wasn't there anymore."

He sits down on the ground.

" Ok just let me absorb that for a bit. Mermaids are one thing, but this is next level."

Zane crossed his arms.

" I'm still not exactly happy that he makes you feel like bowing."

Ash nods his head.

"  Ditto."

I look between everyone.

" So......what do we do?"

Silence filled the air. Looks like none of us has a plan. Suddenly Cleo's face lights up.

" Why don't we just.... ask him?"

Ash cocks his head at her.

"That...... might just work. I mean besides the aura thing he doesn't seem that bad. In fact everything he's done so far, doesn't exactly hint at evil. More like messing with us. I mean it looks just like he's enjoying himself. No harm."

We all ponder over this for a minute. Emma sighs.

" We can't do it tomorrow. It's full moon remember."

Lewis shrugs.

" We guys could always have a chat with him."

I shake my head.

" No we want to be there. If he knows we're mermaids he most probably knows that you aren't and there's a chance he won't talk to you."

Zane's frown deepens.

" I still don't like the idea of him getting close to you."

Emma waves away his concern.

" We just sat at a table with the guy for the past two hours. I think we'll be fine."

" Still doesn't mean I like it."

I sigh clearly frustrated with this conversation.

" How about all of us confront him, together. Is that better?"

He nods.

" Ok seeing as talking about this any more will lead nowhere, can we go to bed now I'm getting tired."

Cleo yawns, just proving my point further.

" Ok so I guess we'll see you guys tomorrow. We're still on for spending tomorrow night at your house right Zane?"

He nods and I dive under water, leaving the couple's to give their good night kisses. A lone tear dissolves into the water as I speed back to Emma's house.