Chapter 8

( Bella )

After Percy dissolved into mist we sat there staring at the spot he left. Gradually we get out of our stupor. Rikki that stood in the kitchen, walked and plopped down on the couch next to Emma. Cleo looks at each of us.

" We should tell the guys about this. "

I look down at this, remembering Will left me after he met this swimming model on vacation. Cleo looks at me apologetically.

" I'll text them now then we all meet at the moon pool. "

I look at her seriously.

" Do you know what time it is they'll never go there when it's almost night."

Emma rolls her eyes.

" If we ask they'll do it don't worry. Now let's get going we have to talk about what happened now."

We all nod. We told the adults we were going to bed and Percy's parents that he went home.

LINEBREAK

Lewis, Zane and Ash met us at the moon pool using Lewis's boat, while we swam there and waited for them. Lewis always the one that has to know everything starts questioning us rapid fire the moment we come into few.

" Why did you call us here girls? What's so important that you had us come here at the middle of the night? Did something happen? New powers?"

Zane smacked him upside the head.

" Calm down and we'll find out in a minute."

Rikki nods her head in thanks. I start off knowing that the others just realized they kept some stuff from their boyfriends.

" Ok so everyone knows about Percy, the new guy right? Well we hadn't told you yet because we wanted to make sure what it was. But the first time we met him, he gave off this aura-"

Ash interrupted confused.

" What's an aura?"

Lewis sighed

" It's almost like this tangible feeling that a powerful being can give off that makes you feel a certain way or take on whatever emotion the being has at that moment. It's all supposed to be just myth, but so are our girlfriends I guess."

I smile at him.

"Ok so he kinds of let's off Thai aura that...well it makes us attracted to him, but at the same time it makes us want to bow to him. It's really strange. Now we didn't know what caused this, so Lewis speculated that he may be a merman."

Zane nods his head in understanding.

" So naturally you test that theory by getting him wet somehow."

" Yes. So Emma's parents met this married couple this morning and invited them along with their son and also Cleo's parents to dinner. Which by the way was a few minutes ago. What we didn't know was that the husband was professor Blofis, our English teacher."

Lewis gasps.

" That means the son, is Percy!"

I point finger guns at him and shoot.

" Bingo! So he shows up at Emma's house and the moment he steps through the door he makes eye contact with us, first out of everyone there. And smiles like he's won the lottery. I have to admit I was a bit scared."

Cleo nods.

" Me too, like really much."

By now the guys had frowns on their faces clearly not liking the guy. Rikki smile at me cunningly.