Sunday evening comes quickly. Mom is still not home. As I eat onto my crisps while watching another film, there's a knock on the door. When I open it, I frown and cock my head to the side. I cannot miss the luggage behind the person and most certainly the bump on their stomach. I ask them why they're outside of my house and they say something muffled. I can barely hear it. I can't hear it at all.

"Please, Harry," Darling pleads helplessly. "I need to stay somewhere. My... my dad..."

I lift a brow. "Excuse you? Stay here? Why here out of all places?" I usher her inside but still pull a string of questions. She sits on the settee. "How did you even know my house?"

"I... I asked somebody," she answers. "But Harry! Please, let me stay here for a couple of days. I'll help you guys clean the whole house and stuff. I just need a place to stay. My dad... my dad kicked me out because... because I can't tell him who the father of Misha is. He kicked me out. He kicked me out."

I rub her back. "Why here? I mean, how about Sally and your friends?"

"Sally has done more than enough. My friends left me. Mom told me to stay distant for a while because dad's been so violent these days. Please, Harry. Please."

"I don't know," I sigh thoughtfully. "And Misha? You're naming the kid Misha? As in Misha from Supernatural? What is the baby's name going to be, Misha Castiel Heart?"

"I was thinking of Destiel."

"You don't even know the baby's gender. How can you name it Misha?"

"I'm a big fan!"

I say to her that she can stay for a couple of hours until mom comes back. And when my mom does come back, I'll reason her and try to convince her to let Darling and Misha stay. She agrees and I usher her to the guest room beside the master's bedroom. My mom comes back two hours later, completely taking notice of a pair of unfamiliar shoes outside the house and a luggage beside the couch. She lifts her brow and questions them. I take her to the guest room to introduce Darling as an answer.

"Why is there a pregnant woman in my house?" mom asks in horror.

"Mom," I start.

"No, no, Harry! There's a pregnant woman in my house! I can see the bump in her belly. She's absolutely pregnant. Don't tell me you got her pregnant! I mean, I thought you were gay! You can't make someone pregnant! It costs a ton! Oh, Jesus Christ, Harry!"

"Mom, I didn't get her pregnant and I'm not gay!"

"You act like one!"

I scream my mother's name including 'Sweet Baby Jesus' and pull my hair. I start to angrily elaborate everything, leaving out the circumstance that involves Niall. I think I scare Darling a little, but I can't care less. She needs to know that once she's in the Styles-Cox house, it's bound to happen. The yelling. At the end, mom doesn't accept Darling wholeheartedly and says a snotty 'fine'. She leaves the room and Darling says a sweet 'thank you'.

"Don't thank me. You're only going to live here if you're telling me who the father of Misha is."

"But Harry!"

"I'll give you time to think. But you'll tell me whatever the case is."

And I, as well, leave the room.

The next day, Gideon picks me up with his royal blue car. When I hop inside the car, I increase the volume of the radio, which is playing Mayday Parade's '12 Through 15', and sing along the song. Gideon and I converse with each other with random talks until we reach the school. I'm surprised to know he has memorised where the school is.