Ch. 9 Conversations

*Yessit POV *

Hanji practically busted out my eardrums, but showed the whole entire headquarters. I actually learned a lot about her, the corps themselves and these people's view on titans.

"Well, I suppose I should lead you to your dorm. Hmm, now that I think about it where is it? We'll just ask Levi." I nod and follow her, still not used to these place. I honestly think of it as a maze.

"Well this is his office, I'll leave you here."

She starts to walk away when I called after her. "Hanji,"

"Huh?" She turned around to face me.

"Thank you." Is all I say, and I saw a light blush creep on her cheeks. She runs towards me, and hugs me tightly to the point I gasp for air. She let's go of me and turns around to leave.

I brace myself and knock on Levi's door. "Come in." He rather growled.

I open the door and step in. Holey moley, what the.. "My, your office is so clean!" My eyes gleamed, I was a clean freak to the heart, body, mind and soul.

He looks taken aback but surely says, "Thank you, I clean it everyday." I admire the cleanliness of it, it was insane, everything shined. It was marvelous! Okay, now I'm just fangirling.

"So, what brings you to my office." I stand up from the weird pose I was in embarrassed.

"I was to ask where my dorm is, and also if I can see if I could maybe get some new clothes.." He looks at my clothes with a glance and pulls me out of the room at an alarming speed. 

"How did you survive out there with dirty clothes for three years!" He yelled, his face filled with anger making me laugh but immediatley turned serious when his words really sinned in.

"I washed every time I saw a water source, but it wasn't that often. It was rather horrible." He stares at me disgustingly but then his turned into a sad one. We reach a room and he throws me in there.

"You are officially a Survey Corps member,  and you deserve a uniform so here. I think these should fit you." He hands me a stack of clothes and what I think was a harness?

"How the hell I'm a supposed to put this on?" I asked pointing to the harness with one my free hand.

"Uh, put the rest on and I'll help you when you're finished." I nod. He leaves the room, and closes the door. I presume that I was to change. I take my old uniform off and start to put on the new one. What the fuck.. White pants, EW! Ugh, and a white shirt. Why?! "At least the jacket is tan, not that I'm fond of that color.." I muttered to nothing in particular.

I finished putting them one and stepped outside with the harness in my hand. "Woah." Levi said, causing me to give him a weird glance.

"What?"

"It's just that it looks really different from the all black look you had. Anyway, I'll help you putting it on." He grabs the harness from my hands roughly and puts it on me. "Did you get how I did it?"

"Not really." I chuckle while scratching the back of my head.

"I suppose I can help you next time." He said with a sour look on his face. We start to head back to his office when I notice he's stopped walking.

"Shit, you have really long hair."

"Yeah, it reaches the back of my knees when it's let down. I was thinking of cutting it."

"No, you shouldn't. Is it heavy?"

"No its ridicously light and thin."

"Hmm.." he mutters and touched my hair. "Anyway let me show you your dorm."