He walked towards his bed and laid down; throwing the blanket towards your sleeping spot. You looked at him in surprise. It was technically his turn with the blanket since your turn had been the day before... although you had shared so... 

It was another freezing night, and Yoongi shivered immediately the second he laid down. You looked at him in sadness before going to fetch the blanket off your bed. It was much too cold for anyone to be sleeping without warmth. It was dangerous even, and when you heard thunder rumbling in the distance you made a decision. 

You eagerly crawled next to Yoongi's huddled form with the blanket, wanting desperately to feel his warmth. He flinched the moment your skin touched his and he sat up abruptly. You looked up at him in surprise and met his cold eyes.

"Get. Out." He hissed, and you stared at him, unmoving for a moment in fear. 

"Yoongi-"

"I said get out! Are you stupid or deaf? Get out!" 

You swallowed back a broken heart and stood up with the blanket, deciding to try one last attempt to get him to see reason.

"It's cold. And it's going to rain. You'll get sick if-"

"Get out (Y/N). I'm not falling for this trap..." He trailed off, blushing before glaring at you once more. "Last chance." He sound weary as his voice wavered and he leaned back to sleep in his lonely bed; holding himself tightly. You didn't understand. Why did he have to be like this? His constant back and forth self was getting annoying to say the least. Whatever, maybe you didn't care if he got sick!

You stomped back to your own bed and burrito-ed yourself tightly in the blanket; clenching your eyes tight to dispose of any angry tears before slipping into a restless sleep. Yoongi however did not sleep, finding the cold unbearable and the heartache even worse as he couldn't help but turn to stare at your huddled form.

~~~

You wearily opened your eyes the next morning, slightly recalling the rain that had plagued the night that you had been mostly safe from. The blanket was still wrapped tightly around you, not nearly as warm as Yoongi's arms had been.

Yoongi.

You sat up quickly, looking outside the shelter to see puddles scattering the jungle floor and the river gushing from the storm that filled it above it's usual capacity. It was sunny. It must have been late morning, and Yoongi was usually up by now. You had slept in.

You wearily unwrapped your self and turned your whole body to stretch your sore back before your eyes caught something surprising. Yoongi was still sleeping.

But... he never slept in. He took naps, but because of his fear of the fire dying for morning warmth he always made himself get up to take care of it. He had been so angry last night... 

A small groan escaped from the guy and he turned over so you could clearly see beads of sweat forming on his face. You blinked a bit.

"Y-Yoongi?" You stammered, a little unsure of the situation. You received no response other than another pained moan. Oh my gosh... Yoongi was sick! Horribly sick. You had warned him but he had refused to listen, so this was his fault. But even then, you found yourself running to his side.

"Yoongi?" You whispered as he groaned a little; worried out of your mind for the sick guy. He issued no response so you panicked; looking down at him frantically. He was sweating profusely and his breathing was unusually heavy. He shook slightly as you pushed the back of your hand to his forehead. He was burning up. "Oh gosh," You breathed out, "You have a fever or something! Don't panic Yoongi; I got this." He couldn't hear you.