Fleeing into the inner wall

Ichigo, Aoi and Raichi were pushed onto a boat along with hundreds of other people. 
"What was that titan? The wall is fifty meters high...!" 
"A colossal titan. That's what I've been hearing!" 
"STOP PUSHING! THERE'S NO TIME AND NO MORE SPACE! IT'S TIME TO GO!"
"NO! PLEASE! AT LEAST LET MY CHILD ON!"
Ichigo sat down. She watched as the many unfortunate people tried to get on the ship but was pushed away by the Garrison Regiment. Aoi and Raichi sat down next to Ichigo.
"Ichigo! Where's mum?" Raichi asked. Ichigo didn't reply. 
"Raichi-kun, leave her. I don't think she wants anyone talking to her at the moment." Aoi told Raichi calmly. Raichi stared into Aoi's eyes. Aoi clutched his hand and gave him a small smile. The colossal titan had knocked down the wall letting the smaller ones in. Ichigo caught a glimpse of familiar red hair. She shot up and rushed to the edge of the boat. 
"MUM!" she yelled. Ringo turned around.
"ICHIGO!" she yelled back. Suddenly, a titan grabbed her by the arm and lifted her up. Ichigo froze. She watched as her mum was chucked into the titan's mouth. Blood spurted out it's mouth and just an arm dropped onto the floor. Ichigo screamed and fell to the floor.
"Ichigo!" Aoi placed her hand on Ichigo's shoulder. Tears dropped continuously from Ichigo's eyes. Aoi flinched at the sight of Ichigo's expression.
"I swear... I'll kill every single one of them..." she growled. 

Five years later...

Ichigo stood with Aoi and many others getting ready to become soldiers. Johnny Bepp paced into front of the group.
"My name is Johnny Bepp! Unfortunately for you, I'm in charge! YEAH! I'm not here to give you a warm welcome! All of you a merely livestock, waiting to be eaten by titans. For the next few years, I'll train you useless honeys! I'll teach you how to fight the titans! When you face a titan in three years, will you just be food? Or will you become a glorious wall to protect these walls? Or a mighty champion of mankind who will destroy the titans? THE CHOICE LIES IN YOUR HANDS! YEAH!" he yelled. Yeah don't worry, I'll kill every last one of them. Ichigo thought in her head, her hands in fists. 

Johnny stopped in front of a girl with ginger hair tied in two buns. 

"Hey you! What's your name??" he asked her in a menacing loud voice. The girl swallowed. 
"I'm.. I'm Arisugawa Otome from the Pop District!" she replied as loudly as she could. 
"Arisugawa! What's your purpose in joining us?!"
"To aid mankind's victory!"
"Now that's wonderful! I'll have you become food for the titans!" Johnny then moved to the next person. 
"And who are you?!" 
"I am Kamiya Shion from Cool!"
"You're not loud enough!"
"I AM KAMIYA SHION FROM COOL!" 

Meanwhile, there were some older soldiers walking around them.
"He's doing work. You had to go through that when you joined too, didn't you?" Orihime asked Mizuki. Mizuki closed her eyes and smiled.
"It sure brings back memories." she said. "There are some people Johnny walks past without saying a word." Mizuki stared at Johnny confused, as he walked past some people. 
"Those who already had their rite to passage don't need to," Orihime replied. 
"Come on, let's go." they walked off as Johnny spotted someone drinking Brain Thunder.
"You. What the heck are you doing?" he asked. The person looked around to see who he was talking to and sipped some more.
"YOU! I'M TALKING TO YOU! WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?" Johnny shrieked. The girl drinking the Brain Thunder swallowed. 
"I'm Saegusa Kii from Pop!" Kii smiled. 
"Saegusa Kii... And what is that you're holding in your right hand?" 
"It's Brain Thunder sir! I found it in the kitchen fridge!"
"Did you steal that? Why? Why are you drinking that right now?"
"The Brain Thunder looked very very lonely and it didn't have a place to live so I let it go into my stomach, sir."

Then, Kii was sent to run until she fainted. 
"Hey look, that girl is still running." Aoi said. 
"Not bad, she's been at it for five hours." Ichigo replied.

~~~~~~~~Dinner

"Hoshimiya san, you were there right? Did you see the colossal titan?" a girl with short, curly red hair questioned Ichigo. Ichigo nodded, chewing on her bread.
"Ah! I'm Ichinose Kaede! Nice to meet you! Can you tell me more about the colossal titan? What did it look like?" Kaede grinned and reached forwards to shake Ichigo's hand. Ichigo hesitated for a second but shook it. 
"The colossal titan..." she began. "I only saw it for a few seconds, but it had almost no skin and its mouth was HUGE. Oh and it was so big that it could look over the wall!" she continued. Ichigo took another bite. 
"What about the regular titans?" Kaede asked as she sat down next to Ichigo. Ichigo froze and covered her hand with her mouth, the bread falling back onto the plate. She had a flashback of her mum getting eaten. A chill went down her spine. 
"Kaede, don't ask her more. I'm sure she has some memories she'd rather forget." A girl with two twisted white pigtails whispered to Kaede. Kaede looked away guiltily. Ichigo shook her head. 
"No it's fine. It's no big deal." she muttered. "Those titans... They're no big deal..." 
"They will be a big deal when you get eaten," A girl with long straight red hair and cool amethyst eyes walked past her. Ichigo turned around and shot the girl a mad glare, but the girl didn't turn around. Aoi rushed over and patted Ichigo on her shoulder. 
"Don't worry about her, Ichigo." she said soothingly. Ichigo pushed Aoi away and stood up. She picked up her plate and went to put it away. 
"I'm going to sleep." she told Aoi briskly and hurried past her. 
"Ichigo..." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~