00:37

(Finn's POV)

December 23rd, 2018

The package came in, there was a card, a few fake roses, a new pair of vans, and another box that said not to open til February 22nd. Which I later realized was the day before her birthday.

I didn't want to open the card quite yet so I'm going to wait til after the concert. I haven't done any drugs or drank any alcohol since we broke up which will be a month in a few days.

When everything first happened I used iris as a replacement. I never had sex with her but we did make out a few times. We hung out a few times, but I still managed to stay sober, for y/n even tho I was with iris and not her.

If y/n ever finds out about iris then I'll be really fucked and I doubt she would forgive me again, as if she has even forgiven me yet.

I cut things off with iris when I started emailing y/n. We had a huge argument about how I was using her. I didn't think of it while we were together but when iris actually said that, I couldn't deny it but I didn't admit it.

So she stormed off crying curse words to absolutely no one because I completely shut her down and stopped listening to her bitching when she walked out the door. 

We haven't talked since. I mean don't get me wrong she isn't ugly, at all, but she isn't my type. She is actually really stuck up, which a lot of my fans think too, but a lot don't as well. She has a good family tho, good people around her, which I hope will help her in the future.

Y/n never got to meet her but I have a feeling they would be friends if what happened didn't happen. Even tho she is stuck up, y/n is a healer, and tried to help anyone she can. She put up with their attitude to try and help them.

That's what it started off with us, then she got hooked. I should of stopped her, I should of left all the parties with her so she wouldn't get addicted as well.

I don't really understand why she wanted to help me to start with.

I guess that's why she ended things. It pained her but it helped me, she cared more about me and my future than hers.

I'm so thankful and lucky that she didn't tell all the fans. They still think we are together and they don't know anything about our past. I love being role models to my fans, I love that I have people that look up to me, that adore me, and I can't let them down. I can't set a bad example for them.

They do drive me insane sometimes but i don't want to bother them, they are happy doing whatever fans do these days.

Malcolm and Jack grazer, come knocking at my trailer door and tell me that everyone is ready for the concert. I wore the new pair of yellow vans y/n bought me. She had a pair just like those and I think that's why she got yellow for me. It didn't look to great on me but that didn't matter.

(a/n)
I don't hate iris. I actually adore her and I used to have a fan page for her but I turned it into a Finn fan page because I love him more than iris. Sorry,
But please don't hate me for using her as a bad person for this book. I just needed someone for that character and iris worked perfectly.