00:31

(Finn's POV)

I checked my bank account to see if I could see where y/n was. Or at least what part of Italy she was heading to. Right now it is a little past 4pm so she probably isn't in the same place as she was when she got off the plane.

PNC BANK- FLORENCE ITALY AIRPORT

Withdrawal: $1500

Saturday December 17th, 2018
2:53pm

She was in Florence Italy less than an hour ago and took out $1500 from our account. We have 765 thousand bucks saved up together from the past 7 months that we've known each other so she has plenty of she uses it wisely.

We have the account together set for any emergencies and I feel like this might be one but I don't know what. She has over 300 grand but if she needs, she can use more but I don't know how to tell her.

<<<<timeskip>>>>

Ayla called me telling me y/n went missing and if I knew anything about it. I told her y/n and I haven't talked in over a week. She said her mom thinks she could of ran away because of an argument her and her mom had.

I didn't know y/n was running away. She said she had a surprise but now I'm thinking that was a cover up story for something a bit more.

I know that there is a reason behind all this but she better have a well planed plan, planed out because she is only 16 and she can't get caught out of country on her own.

I'm just worried about her and I hope she is okay.