Chapter 1

Wassup y'all we backs and better☺️

Y'all ready for this or what. I put a big twist on this it's much different from book one😎

Lots of drama and stuff in this book 📚 so be prepared everybody got there tea cups?

Okay y'all can read now NO GHOST READERS BEYOND THIS POINT🚫 if your not gonna vote or comment click out this book I mean it.

Also please comment as you go I love to read feedbacks And what y'all think about it so comment !
Before you start reading the ages might be jacked up but I was to lazy to go back and actually calculate the ages so bare wit me🤣

*12 years later*

I knocked on her door waiting for her to answer. I haven't heard or seen her in a month and I Damn sure did miss the fuck outta her. The door opened slowly and there stood my baby moms. She was small and petite she was about 5'3. I usually prefer tall girls but clearly that didn't happen this time. She weighed about 115 pounds she had a medium sized booty and a good size of tits just so you could cup them. She had a little meet on her stomach but I didn't care and she had thighs.

I licked my lips admiring her. She had on these short ass house shorts with a tank top that allowed her nipples to poke threw. Her hair was in a messy bun and she looked hella tired. My baby moms has Morales, Respect and love for herself. I definitely wouldn't cuff or plant my seed in some broad that doesn't care for her child.

"Hey" she said as she stood back letting me in

"I can't get no hug or kiss?" I asked as I walked in

She just rolled her eyes and walked to the couch. I took my shoes off and smiled following her I missed the shit outta her.

"Come here bro" I said as I pulled her arm stopping her from sitting down

"Stop" she said with her thick Mexican accent

"Gimme a kiss mane stop playin' wit me Laila" I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist and looked down at her

She looked up into my eyes then back down once she noticed I was staring. I took my index finger and my thumb and pulled her chin up so she was looking directly at me.

"Why you actin', shy gimme a kiss. I missed yo fine ass" I said as I moved my hands down to her ass and gave it a squeeze

"I missed you to, a bit" she said as I tongued her Down

I just ignored her and continued to kiss her with tongue.

"Kaleb. Stop" she mumbled as she laughed and pulled away

I smirked at her. "Where my baby girl?"

"She's in her room sleeping" she replied as she sat down

I walked to my baby's room and opened the door. The sun was shining threw her blinds and she was laid out on her back.

"Look at daddy's baby" I said as I bent over her crib kissing her on the cheek

She's 4 months today. As soon as she heard my voice her eyes opened and she started squirming. I picked her up and laid her head on my shoulder she cuddled into my chest.