Amazing Day Part 1

Saba POV
   I wonder what Laila is up to maybe I should I go check on her. Ringing from a phone Oh my who is calling me now at this time. I walked over to my phone which was like a mile away not really but thats how much it seemed to me. Well guess who it was Hussain like always not sure why every time I try to get with Laila he always has to come in and ruin it. Alright let me answer and see what he wants.
"Hello disturber can I help you with anything," I said with a really bad attitude.
"Asslaam waylkum Saba how are you," he said so nicely.
"Huh your up to something talking so nice with me."
"Why am I always up to something for you, Saba can you just treat me like how you treated me before like seriously since you met Laila you always think I am the bad person but sometimes I am not, he explained sadly."
"Okay chill but can you tell me the reason you called?"
"Yes if you let me get to that point."
"Okay go ahead I am listening."
"Alright so I was just trying to plan something special, I mean not really special more like a celebration for Laila since she got accepted I wanted her to feel proud since she has no family here to celebrate with, we can with her."
"Wow wow Hussain you and your marvelous ideas, not bad not bad so when you want to do this "celebration?"
"Tonight?"
"Tonight are you kidding me don't you need time to get everything ready?"
"No I am ready!"
"What you already set everything up, how would you know if I would say yes or no?"
"I know you will agree with me buddy."
"Okay so where is it at?"
"It's at a restaurant on pike street."
"What's it called?"
"Desi world."
"Oh my it so expensive there how you going to afford three people?"
"Three people actually more like fifty."
"Fifty your kidding me right."
"No I am not , my parents helped me with everything I told them about her and they said that she is our own daughter we are in."
"Wow that's amazing."
"Yes so just meet us there at 8pm sharp and don't tell Laila this just tell her your going to pick up some food but make sure she dress up really good."
"I got you alright see you."
Wow I just can't believe Hussain would do all this for her, well it is true she is alone and we are the only one she feels comfortable with. I am not going to let Laila know.

Laila POV
Knock knock
There was a knock on my room door so I got up and opened it and it was Saba.
"Hey sleepy head," she said while rubbing my head.
"Hey I wasn't sleeping, I just talked to my mom and brother but it cut off because my minutes finished anyways what's up."
"Nothing just planning we should go out somewhere like the mall and stuff."
"I'm not in the mood maybe tomorrow."
"No come on, tomorrow I can't cause I have to study."
"Hmm alright."
"Okay so the mall it is let me get dressed and you also dress very well."
"Okay."
Alright now I'm going to the mall well great I guess I need to get ready, I don't know if I should wear modern or Afghani style. I know what I will wear.

So I went out and Saba and her mom was waiting in the car

So I went out and Saba and her mom was waiting in the car. So we started to drive away and we passed the mall which made me very suspicious.
"Hey Saba we passed the mall."
"Yes I know because we going somewhere else, to pick up some food."
"Oh okay."
So we stopped and arrived at Desi World the most expensive restaurant in our area.
"Alright lets go Laila we going to get some dinner beta," Saba's mom said.
"Here it's so expensive."
"It's okay beta it's all on us."
"Okay."
So I entered in and it was so gorgeous inside there was two doors to enter, the second one I entered in a group of people just jumped at me and said "Congratulations Laila!"
And everyone ran to me and hugged me and that's where I saw Hussain smiling at me.

I hope you guys enjoyed this part and please everyone show me as much as support as you can.  Part 2 will come soon!! Thanks watt family❤️