Letter

Laila POV

"Get up laila sweetie why are not waking up, you will be late for school," Susan said while shaking me so I can wake up. That's when I got up and saw her standing there.

"Good morning Mrs.Susan," I said while rubbing my eyes.

"Good morning sunshine your late run wash your face and get ready you have a big day."

"A big day not really it just like all the other days."

"Well every day is a big day for me, okay I'm going downstairs and I will get your breakfast ready and get ready fast sweetie your late."

"Okay." I went got ready and ate my breakfast and left to the bus stop. I didn't really like going on the bus because Jason was there with all his friends. I wish saba could come to the bus but her mom drives her lucky. I was standing on my phone going thru instagram and that's when I saw post of me standing in school and in the description it said please help she will one day destroy our peaceful school and turn it into more like hell. Ya allah how can someone do this take my pic and post this. I went to see who posted this but this person didn't have any pics this was the only one. The account name was americathebest3366. Who can this be whoever it is its my enemy.

Finally I arrived to school and that's when I saw saba walking to go her locker.

"Saba Saba, I yelled across the hall.

"Yes I'm coming."

"Assalamwaylkum my bestie laila what is up."

"Waylkum salaam I have to show you something please come to the bathroom."

"Okay so what is it."

"Look at this post," I showed her the instagram post.

"Oh my allah are you kidding me who can this be ya allah," she said in shock with her hand on her mouth.

"Whoever it is really hates me."

"Ya I just can't believe this you should report this."

"I don't want to cause drama."

"If you don't I will."

"Aww really you would for me aww thank you."

"Please don't say thank you I don't like that word we are friends after all actually more like sisters."

I went up to her and gave her a hug. So we got out of the bathroom and guess who was standing there of course hussain.

Hussain POV

I was going to class and that's when I passed the bathroom and I heard saba and laila voice oh my god they talk very loudly. So I decided to stand there until they get out so I can get a chance to talk to laila.

"Assalamwaylkum saba."

"Waylkum salaam what a surprise hussain what are you doing here, said saba."

"Umm I was just going to class and I heard your voice," I was sometimes looking at laila and her head was just down the whole time. She is so religious and respectful.

"Okay so do you need anything that you waited here."

"Umm no I will get going to class but one thing laila can I have your number my mom need it." When I said this saba just pushed me away.

So I just walked away to my class.

Laila POV

"Laila just ignore him I will teach him a good lesson."

"Okay well I have to got to my locker to get some of my book see you later sis."

"Okay see you."

I just walked straight to my locker and I opened it up that's when I saw a letter fall out. I picked up from the floor and read it.

Dear Muslim,

Please meet me in the libary after school and make sure you bring tissues
because you probably will need it. LOL

From anonymous.

From anonymous? Who wrote this and why did they need to meet me and bring tissues. What is going on the post and now this letter. I think saba is right I need to report to the principal. I quickly got my things and went to go talk to the principal. It took almost two hours for our discussion.

"Principal I have an idea to fix this muslim issue in this school I will start a campaign and a organization specially for Muslims to show their spirt and truth."

"Wow very good whenever your ready we will start, your a one strong and positive young lady."

"Thank you very much sir I better be getting to class."

"Okay and sweetie don't meet this anonymous person after school."

So I got out and started to get to class and that's when I felt someone pull my hijab from the back a little. I quickly turned around but no one was there and that's when I heard someone running and I only saw the back of what seemed a boy. Ya allah could this all be Jason if it is he will be in big trouble. I'm so late for class I have to get to class.

My beloved readers please vote/comment/share please it won't take a long time please!!!!♡♡♡

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Poor laila she is going thru alot but she is keeping it strong and fighting for her hijab. I would fight for my hijab would you? Who wears hijab in public? pls comment and answer