Betrayed

ALI POV

I miss laila so much, I feel like we lost her she is now in america and we like barely talk. I hope she is okay.

"Mom please don't cry she will never forget us we are the only family she has, how can she forget us," I took my mom's hand and kissed it hard trying to make her better.

"Allah bring her close to me she is my only daughter how can I loose her," my mom said while crying.

"Inshallah she will come I know she will." Ring Ring Ring. That was my phone I quickly ran to see who it was.

"Allah is so merciful laila is calling."

"Answer answer,"my mom yelled happily.

"Assalamwaylkum laila."

"Waylkum salaam my handsome brother ya allah I miss you so much,"and that's when I heard her start to cry.

"Why are you crying is everything okay."

"Of course everything is," I knew something was wrong me and laila is very close I can feel she wasn't right there.

"Well okay but my beautiful sis I know when something isn't right."

"Yes I know my janam can I talk to mom please."

"Okay allah hafiz take care very much love you."

"Allah hafiz my sweet brother love you very much."

I gave the phone to my mom so she can talk but instead of them talking they were just crying and crying.

Laila POV

"Okay my beloved mommy I have to go please take care love you very much."

"Please don't go please please," that's when my mom started to cry very badly seeming like she would faint.

"Mom hello mom."

"You have no more minutes please add more by going on ourwebsite."

Ya Allah I can't believe  it finshed so fast I hope my mom is okay and that's when I just cried and cried. I don't know what to do everything is so worse I wish I never came. No I can't say this I have to be strong I can't just let go so easily if I do then my life will get even more worse. I just closed my eyes and went to sleep.

Hours passed then I woke up and saw the time it was 10pm ya allah so late. I haven't ate dinner yet so why did Susan not call me for dinner. I put my hijab on went downstairs and that's when there was no one there. When I walked to the kitchen there was a note.

-Laila sweetie
We are going to out for dinner at a steakhouse and we know you can't eat their meat so we didn't take you. I hope you don't mind but there is some pasta in the fridge also you can order pizza. Have a good night sweetie!!!

Wow so now she doesn't really care about me ether. Ya allah I think I need to go. I know why they didn't take me because I wear hijab. I have never been together with them somewhere I only went a few times with Susan only. I was so alone in this big home very scared so I decided to go to sabas home. It was just a block away.

I rang their bell so many times but no one seemed to answer, all their lights was out they must be sleeping. I was just about leaving and that's when her mom came out.

"Hi beta you need something. "

"Umm is saba home"

"Yes come come she is in her room.

"Okay," so I ran upstairs to her room.

"Who is it."

"Me laila."

"Omg come in please."

I walked into her room she was just laying reading some wattpad book.

"Well laila what a surprise at this time what made you come here?"

"Long story short Mrs. Susan betrayed me."

"Ya Allah your joking right."

"No they just went to a restaurant enjoying and I am just alone in that scary home, I haven't even had dinner yet."

"Laila this is what happens when you live with these American people, maybe stay here for the night and see what will happend."

"Okay sound good but I will call her and tell her I will be here."

"Okay here take my phone."

I took saba's phone and called her but she didn't answer so saba said to text her and I did then she responded do watever you want why you telling me.

"Laila how can she tell you this, I will ask my mom if you can stay here forever I'm not letting them treat you this way, your way too innocent you don't deserve this."

"Aww your so kind saba I'm so glad I have you," I started to cry and gave her a hug.

"Let's get you something to eat my mom cooked chicken tikkah with rice let's eat and get you some beauty rest."

So we went downstairs and she served me some dinner. Wow it was so good I haven't had this yummy food in long time. After we ate she gave me a pair of her night clothes and she  gave me the guest room to sleep in.  Sometimes it's good to have friends because some of them is very caring and helpful.

Readers Readers attention attention!!! Please Vote/Comment/Share

I hope you guys liked this chapter if you did vote so I know!!♡♡♡♡♡