Darkness wilts the rose.

Heeeelllllloooo everybody!!! It's Rubyrose here coming to you with a brand new chapter!

Before plunging right into the chapter, let me tell ya a few things.

The poll will close in exactly three chapters, that's including this one. Hurry and vote or my vote will take it all.

Anyway, thanks to those who are reading, and enjoy the chapter.

Story..........start

Daisuke and the shadow were in the dark and cold prison she was lay in. The chains around her wrists were glowing as they sucked out power.

Daisuke couldn't scream in pain, for she was numb. Chernobogmon had sucked oit so much power, that she could feel anything.

The shadow was unsatisfyied by her painless face, he willed the chains to be more forceful, he did need to worry about hurtimg the girl. She was already at death's door.

That's enough for now, Princess. He said with an evil smirk.

My puppet here will watch you for the time being, at least until the next extraction.

Thr boy in the black was standing mindlessly in the corner. The shadow left and the boy walked towards Daisuke.

"I'm so sorry for letting him do this to you." He said, his voice breaking as tears fell onto his cheeks.

The boy grabbed Daisuke and leaned her against the wall. She smiled and weakly lifted her hand to his cheek.

"It's......okay," she whispered, "I have......faith....in my friends. They'll come.....for us."

Daisuke's hand fell and the boy just watched as she slept.

Line break======

The sun had barely come up in the digital world. The group was still asleep, the digimon keeping watch for any controlled digimon.

"Do they always sleep like that?" Gatomon asked Veemon. She pointed towards Jun and Leila, snuggled together in a single sleeping bag, Renamon and Leonamon staying close.

"Not all the time," Veemon replied, "But lately, Leila's had some bad nightmares. She calms down when she's laying with Jun."

Gatomon eyed the black haired amd smiled sadly. Then, the two digimon looked to the sky and saw Tentomon, flying alongside Tk and pegasusmon.

"Where are they going?" Asked Veemon. The others shrugged, not knowing the answer.

Line break======

Meanwhile with the departing group, Tk was being followed by cody riding in Submarimon.

"I still think we should've told everybody where we're going." Commented Submarimon.

Cody saw reason to tell the others, but he didn't want to put stress on his friends. Before they left, Cody saw that another petal on the rose turned black during the night.

He quickly woke Tk and told him to come with him and find Daisuke.

Tk agreed and without telling the others, the two left with their digimon.

Line break=======

Time passed and Kari and Yolei were now awake. Jun and Leila were still asleep in each others arms, when Kari found an email on her communicator.

"It says that found where the emperor is going." Kari said reading the email. They decided to leave the two sleeping girls and left to find Tk and Cody.

Soon Jun woke up, the peaceful face of her sleeping sister made her smiled, but that smile vanished when she saw the empty camping ground.

She asked Renamon where they went, and she told them that they left to find the emperor.