Friendship...... and a plan of betrayal?

Heeeelllllloooooo everyone! Thank you for coming to read another chapter of the digimon princess

I thank you those who are still reading, please continue to do so. Please read, comment and vote on the pairing.

Enjoy this chapter.

Story.......... Start!

Jun fell to her knees, Cody ran up to the cloaked stranger.

Yolei was gaping like a dead fish.

Tai was too shocked for words.

Kari and Tk looked as if they were going to faint.

The hood of the stranger fell, long strands of silver hair came rushing down like a waterfall. Golden eyes stared at the group of digidestined, kindly telling them to stand up.

The person was princess Kiseki, but not the princess they knew.

"Everyone, please listen," she asked, taking everyone's attention from their shock, "I am not the princess, but merely a piece of her, come to deliver a message."

Cody let go of the girl, and Jun stood wiping her tears. The others shaking their heads to rid themselves of shock.

"The princess has recorded a message while the enemy was gone. Watch it in the daylight, and be careful. Something more sinister is coming for all of you."

The Daisuke look-a-like, handed Jun a disk, "I hope you all find Kiseki well."

"Wait," Jun yelled, "What is happening to my sister, and how are you here?"

The girl turned towards Jun and smiled, "Kiseki has an unending love for those she has met." She replied, "She waited for the best moment to give me life for just a few days to find you. I am the piece of her that is filled with that love."

The tears began to well up in the group's eyes again.

"But on the topic of her wellbeing, that's something far more dark. She's drained to the brink of exhaustion everyday, her wings are limp and is deathly pale. Her eyes lost their shine, but still she fights for control."

Jun felt the tears roll down her cheeks, like rivers opened from a flood gate. She held the disk close and looked down in sadness.

Suddenly, the look-a-like became transparent, "I must return to Kiseki," she said as she faded away, "be strong digidestined. Find the princess before it's too late." Then, she vanished completely, leaving tue group heartbroken and even more determined.

Line break===========

A few days later, metalgreymon, still being controlled, was stomping around the digital world.

Ken was sitting on the rampaging digimon's head, studying the effects of the dark spiral. Leila was sitting behind, taking a nice relaxing nap.

But her dreams were strange.

A voice called to her, telling her fight for good, to rally herself withe the digidestined. But no matter how hard she tried to ignore the voice, it took hold in her dreams.

Ken looked over to see his empress in distress. Her hair was lightening to a soft gray, her pale skin was turning slightly tan, and her wings had a couple gray feathers turning white.

He growled, 'the treatment should've stopped those infernal changes already.' He thought, 'no matter, the day will come when i can have her stay the way she is. And the dark spiral will help me do that sooner.'

Line break===========

The group of digidestined were riding in train cars. Along the way, Matt came to help with the search, and was riding with Tai and Jun. Tentomon came flying into the car holding Kari, Yolei, Cody and their digimon partners.