He saw you try your best to avert your eyes away from him as you started to fidget with the end of your shirt.

"Can you just...Leave me alone."

He leaned in closer and you backed your body against the wall as far as it could go. You could smell the mixture of cologne and coffee on him making your face start to heat up from his closeness so you quickly covered it..

"Y/n!" He yelled making you jump.

"I HAD A DREAM OK!!"

"Your acting like this because of a stupid dream?" He questioned.

"Yes...."

"Can You uncover your face so we can talk about it?" 

You didn't say anything so he gently grabbed your hands and pulled them away. You instantly noticed how warm but rough they felt making you remember how he touched you in your dream.

He saw that your face was 50 shades of red, You brought your hand up to fan yourself making him take a step back to look at you.

"So it was about me?"

You did a slight nod as you brought your hand back down to clutch the end of your shirt again.

"Was it the one where I died again?" He asked pulling at his bindings around his neck to loosen them up a little.

just take me now

You shook your head.

He looked you up and down reading your body language. You still wouldn't make eye contact with him. He stepped closer and you went back against the wall as your face flushed a darker red.

He leaned down inches away from your face. "Look at me Y/n." He said softly. You finally connected with his onyx eyes. He looked down at your mouth seeing you take your bottom lip between your teeth and that small gesture told him everything.

"It was a sex dream." He wasn't asking he was telling you that he knew.

"It wasn't a sex dream." You said shyly still looking away.

YES IT WAS and it was AMAZING! You screamed internally 

You saw a grin tug at one side of his lips.

"HEY!!!" You and Aizawa jumped at your loud husband walking to the two of you in the hallway.

He stopped and wrapped his arm over Aizawa's shoulder. "What you guys talking about?"

"Nothing." You said quickly making Hizashi give you a questioning look.

"She was telling me about the dream she had about you." Aizawa said looking at Hizashi then back at you.

He was so aggravatingly cunning it made your body want him that much more. You hated the hormones that came with this. It was so hard not to just grab him and take complete advantage. His scruffy face with those dark tired eyes and that lazy voice just gives you chills and want to melt at the same time.

"Oh yea! You must have been feeling good baby girl. I saw you rustling around all night."

"Really?...What was she doing?" Aizawa said still with a dead expression but clearly interested.

"Hizashi don't."

"She was arching her back and moaning like crazy! She almost tore the sheets off the bed from how hard she was grabbing them! Oh and lets not forget your moans and whimpers for more." Hizashi said giving you a seductive grin.

You looked at the two men standing in front of you.

 If only I could have them both at the same time. You averted your eyes quickly trying to stop thinking about it.

"Hmm. Sounds interesting." Aizawa said with a hint of a laugh.

"The best part is that she actually came in her sleep!" He said feeling proud that he fucked you so good in the dream. So he thought anyways.

"Hizashi!!!" You yelled covering your face from embarrassment.

Hizashi looked down at his watch."My class is fixing to start. Ill catch ya later Aizawa." He leaned over and gave you a kiss. "See ya after. Love you." He said with a wink and headed to his class.

You watched him go down another hall in the school to go to his class disappearing from sight then looked back at Aizawa with a big satisfied smile on his face.

"Don't get cocky."

"I was that good huh?" He hummed getting closer to you.

"Please don't Shota." you whimpered.

He looked down seeing you squeeze your thighs together. He knew if he wanted you he could take it, but he has respect and love for you knowing that you were married. Even if he wanted you just as badly.

He sighed and backed away. "Sorry. Just do me a favor. If you get worked up from thinking about me. Don't fuck him, because that's not fair or right."

"Fair?"

You knew what he meant but you were dying to hear him admit it.

He pinched the bridge of his nose and let out a huff. "Do you think I want you to go make love to him after thinking of me. I should-" He stopped.

"You should be the one to do it?" You finished.

"Yea." He looked away from you down the hall. "But you're married, so just please yourself instead."

"You have no idea how torturous this is for me."

He laughed. "This is gonna be fun."

"Whats that mean?"

You watched him stuff his hands in his pocket and walk away.

"Whats that mean!?" You yelled but he still didn't respond.

A/n: I wrote this so many different ways but finally ended with this one. I hope you all liked it lol thanks for reading. Yes I'm a perv..sorry not sorry.