max and harvey interview (max)

here's an old interview of them

Max's interview

-

How do you manage to juggle your schoolwork with your music?

M: It's a very busy life with both school and our music career, but we just about manage to fit everything in and do what we need to do (although we do have our off days!).

How excited are you about being nominated at this years Shorty Awards?

M: We are ecstatic about it. We never would have thought that we would be nominated for any type of award at this point in time!

Do you think being twins helps your harmonies?

M: Yes, we have twin telepathy! Just kidding, but we do pick up harmonies very quickly!

If you could collaborate with any artist/band who would you choose?

M: Avicci or Showtek

You released your debut single in 2016, can fans expect and album this year?

M: We hope so. We are working on songs as we speak!

Do you plan to go on tour anytime soon?

M: We might just do so, so make sure to stay tuned to our social media accounts to find out more. We would also hope to one day tour the world!

Who is your biggest musical influence?

M: Definitely my dad (or Avicci).

What do you hope to achieve in the next ten years?

M: To have toured the world, to have met all of our fans, and to perform at the O2 arena!!! (Dreaming big!).

Thank you Max for such a great interview.

read the next chapter for Harvey's interview :)