Using the Mutual Friend

JISOO's POV

"Hey Bestie!" Mino sat beside me while I am busy playing on my phone.

"What..." I said.

"Guess what?"

"Come on Mino, can't you see I am so busy here."

"Remember Jennie Kim?"

"Jennie what.."

"Bestie please can you listen to me just this time. I need someone to share it with. Can you pause for.."

"SHIT!! I LOSE! DAMN MINO!" I screamed. I got killed!

"That's what you get when you don't listen to your bestfriend."

"UGH. Kay fine, what's up with you?"

"Okay so this Jennie Kim, that hot girl from another department... I followed her on twitter right? Like last month. Then, she followed me back just last week."

"So?"

"Can you like let me continue?"

"Right. Then?"

"Then she tweeted a picture a while ago with a drink on her hand in the club. Then I replied, "Hey I love this drink too." Then she liked my tweet and she replied, "Me and my friends are still here at Club 1100." And I replied, "That's close to my place!" Then she replied, "then come with us and chill!" WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NOW KIM JISOO?"

"Then go ahead to Club 1100. DM her to make it private. Pretend like you are just bored and just there to chill."

"Woah!! Good idea! Okay, I am going to DM her right now."

"Okay, then let me go back to my game."

I opened my phone and played Cookie Run. I was busy playing and I noticed Mino was giggling in front of me. He is such a fuck boy. Poor girls who's going to his trap. I lied down on the sofa and still playing then, he shouted..

"JISOO GET CHANGED!"

"Fuck Mino. That scared me! I lost a life!"

"Read this Bestie, please read her reply!"

"Why don't you read it out loud. Can't you see I am doing my business here."

"Here's her reply, Jennie Kim's reply... "Come here and bring a friend, don't come here alone." HEARD THAT? She kinda cares for me and asked me to bring a friend with me coz she don't want me to be out of place or what.."

"So you are going to take me to that place? Are you sure she doesnt want you to be alone? She wants you to bring another guy coz she doesnt find you hot, you twat."

"WHY ARE YOU SO HARSH! Okay let me ask her if she prefers a guy friend or a girl. Maybe she doesn't want her friend to be alone so she asked me to bring another friend. You think?"

"Whatever fuckboy."

"Too harsh bestie, hold on, she read my message... Oh here... she said, 'A girl would be nice' See? BESTFRIEND COME ON! HELP ME WITH THIS."

"Damn Mino, it's Wednesday night and I am on my sleep wears and you are fvcking annoying can you go home?"

"PLEASE? Imma buy you your coffee for the whole week!"

"Not enough."

"And a cake, coffee and a cake. Deal?"

"Shit. OKay. fine. Imma change." I went inside my room and looked for the most comfortable clothes ever. When I went outside..