The Terrible Ships

Y/N's P.O.V

Oh god oh god oh god. Why?!?!? I mean, how!? I was blushing so hard! But, why?!?! Do I have... feelings? No. Of course not. I met him yesterday! I was just embarrassed. Yeah. That's all it was. Embarrassment. I slip on my grey and white shirt. And then I put on the YouTube t-shirt on, and put on my jeans and sneakers. Alright, so, let's get out there and face the problem. I open my door and look outside. Tony and Jaiden look straight at me. "NOPE!" I yelled and shrunk back into my room. "You can't stay in there forever, Y/N!" Jaiden yells. "Yes I can!" I yell back.

James P.O.V

Y/N is super embarrassed. How do I know this? Because I'm a freaking detective. Not actually, I just can put myself in other people's shoes real easy. Also she looked out and screamed 'Nope'. "Jaiden, Tony. Can you please stop torturing Y/N? She's really nervous and cares of what other people think of her." I asked. "Yeah but, you guys were snuggling-" Jaiden rebuttaled. "Heh, well, I wouldn't call it THAT..." I inturrupted. "And haven't you considered that maybe you like Y/N and she likes you back?" Jaiden finished. "What? Pfft. No no no no no. We've only known each other for a day!" I denied. "And you two have gotten really close. Fine. I'll stop torturing Y/N but I won't stop bringing this up." Jaiden walked away and Tony followed her. "Bye, Jaiden!" I yelled at her. I went to go get changed in the same outfit as yesterday. After that, I'll go check on Y/N.

James knocked on Y/N's door. "Can I come in?" "Sure." Y/N let James in. "Hi." "Hello." "Are they gone?" "Yep. Sooo... are you ready for VidCon?" "I swear, if Jacksepticeye is there, I will give you twenty bucks." "Alright. I'll be getting my twenty dollars tonight." James said. "You wish." Y/n replied. "Hey, and when did you start liking Jacksepticeye?" James asked. "He came up in Recommended. Not only was I silently watching it in my room, but I subscribed. I didn't turn on Notifications, though. I only do that for TheOdd1sOut." Y/N gave James a sweet smile. "Thanks." "To VidCon we will go?" Y/N asked. "To VidCon we will go!" James exclaimed. 

James P.O.V

I followed Y/N to the elevator. She booped the big button that pointed down. Why do I say booped? She literally said "Boop" when she pressed the button. "Alrighty, so, to VidCon." Then Y/N noticed a little girl standing at the elevator with her older sisters. "Hi, guys!" Y/n said with a big smile and a small wave. "Oh my goodness! We get to meet you again?!" One of the girls exclaimed. "Yeah! Hello again!" "OMG is that TheOdd1sOut?!" Another one of the older girls exclaimed. "Hello!" I said cheerfully. They kinda fangirled their way around me. I looked over at Y/N. She was smiling. Eventually, the elevator came to a stop. I had to say goodbye to the cluster of girls, but Y/N stopped gave the youngest one a t-shirt. "You can have it for free." I heard her whisper. "Thank you." The little girl said and gave Y/N a hug. "Now, I've gotta run. But maybe I'll see you all at VidCon." Just as we began to walk away, one of the girls phone beeped. 'Please don't be Jaiden. Please don't be Jaiden." "I SHIP IT!!! S/N (ship name between you and James) FOR LIFE!!!!" The girl screamed. "It's Jaiden." I said with a sigh. "What? How did she get an animation out so quickly?" Y/N asked. "It's not an animation. It has to be a vlog." I replied. "That's so unnatural for her!" Y/N said with a hint of panic in her voice. "Calm down. I can't give you a hug in public but, maybe you should go find Markiplier." "W-Why? How do y-you know that we were on th-the same flight?" "I just did. I heard it from other YouTubers who were on the same flight." "O-oh. I'll go find him and Jess." "Bye." I said. I wished Y/N could stay, but I don't want a false ship on our consciences.

A/N: I know that the picture up top wasn't actually drawn by James himself, but I thought it was fantastic, so I put it in. Hope you enjoy! WORD COUNT: 732