The Awkwardness of Elevators

After Y/N and James apologized, they both decided to do something. "Sooo... we have a full day until VidCon starts. After that, we'll pretty much be busy all two days and not really see each other. What do you wanna do?" Y/N asked. "I think we should explore the hotel. It has a special room filled with animals-"  "Can we go there?!" Y/N cutoff James. "...for kids." "It's not everyday we get to see cute animals, y'know... "We'll start there. Then, the pool, because animals are covered in dirt." "True, true. I'll get my bathing suit on." "And you're just going to pet animals in your swimsuit?" James asked. "I'll wear something over top of it! Like a poncho, because like you said, animals are dirty." "Sounds good." James and Y/N changed into their swimsuits and met back at the front door. "Why don't you have a poncho?" Y/N asked after she noticed that James was only wearing a black t-shirt over his swimsuit. "And why do you have one?" James asked. "Emergencies." Y/N replied. James smiled."What kind of emergency requires a poncho?" "Just in case it rains. I have an extra one too." "If the emergency requires two ponchos." Y/N smiled and handed him a poncho. "Just put it on and be grateful." "Thank you, lord Y/N..." James said, pulling the clear poncho over his head. "Not like that! Nevermind, let's go and pet some cute animals!" Y/N said raising both of her hands in the air.

James P.O.V

So, Y/N and I walk out of the room and she locks the door. Then we went over to the elevator and she presses the down button. The pool and animals are all on that floor. We both get into the elevator, and this random jerk pushes me out of the way and onto the wall of the elevator! I mean, what kind of jerk does that?! And the awkward thing was, Y/N was in front of me. So she was also pushed into the wall, so when I tried to get off off it, Y/N and I looked like we were about to kiss or make-out or something. It was so awkward, I felt pressured into saying something, so I said the only word that came to my mind...

James looked at Y/N. "S-s'up?" Y/N turned red. "O-oh nothing. Just being squished a-against a wall." "Oh, sorry." James backed off and went over to the elevator panel and pressed the ground floor button. He then came back to Y/N and stood beside her. "Let's never speak of this moment again." James said. "Agreed."