Bunnies Go Nom

James' P.O.V

So, Y/N and I have to complete this awkward elevator ride all the way down to the ground floor. And we were like on the thirtieth floor or something! And the guy who shoved us was just staring! I was going to be all like, "Hey! Why are you staring at me, jerk!?" But... but I didn't because I'm a nice person. I looked over at Y/N who was looking down at her fingers. She's probably thinking of cute animals.

Y/N's P.O.V

Holy noodles. That just happened. Two seconds ago, I looked like a tomato wearing a poncho and a swimsuit. But that just happened. I know it was just some stupid jerk who pushed us into that. And I know I'd said I would never talk about that again. But... Is it weird that I liked it?

Eventually, after what felt like years, Y/N and James finally reached the ground floor, and all the tension in the elevator had left. "Let's go see some animals!" Y/N said, returning to her happy, cheerful self. "Okay, so I think the animal area has bunnies and-" "THERE'S BUNNIES!?!!" James smiled. 'Maybe Y/N kept her promise. Never to think or speak of that again.' He thought. "COME ON!! WE HAVE BUNNIES TO PET!!" Y/N said, gesturing from the hallway that led to the animal room. "I'm coming!" James said, walking over to where she was standing. "Bunnies await us." Y/N said, walking calmly towards the animal room. "I know you're freaking out on the inside!" James said, following her. "No I'm not!"

Y/N's P.O.V

I am freaking out. But not about the animals.

They finally reach the animal room and open the door. Y/N looks around her. "There's cute animals everywhere..." Y/N said, walking over to the bunny cage and opened it and picked up a bunny. "Isn't it so cute?!" "Very cute." James said, and smiled.

James' P.O.V

I say cute to the bunnies, at least, that's what I hope she thinks...