The Sky Looks Pretty

Jess and Y/N talked until it was time to get on the plane. "Are you nervous?" Y/N asked. "You know it! But I'm also excited!" Jess replied. "Nervousited!" Y/N announced. Jess laughed. "I'm also wondering who sits next to us..." Jess said. "Maybe it's ExplodingTNT! Or, no, maybe it's Dangmattsmith! I'm excited to meet them anyways!" Y/N said. Jess and Y/N got on the plane and put their stuff in the storage units above the seats in first-class. They sat down at their own seats. "Whoa! You got a view of the sky!" Jess said staring out of it. "Yeah! Do you want to switch seats?" Y/N asked. "No thanks! I'm good here!" Jess replied. "Can I have the window seat?" Another voice asked. Except this one wasn't a girl voice. It was a male voice. Y/N looked over. "Oh my goodness! It's Markiplier!" Jess exclaimed. "Indeed I am! And this is B14, right?" "Yup!" Y/N said. "Alright, cool!" Mark sat down next to Jess. "Are you girls excited for VidCon?" "Three million percent." Y/N said. "Yeah!" Jess said. "Hey wait..." Mark said. "I know you guys! You're Jess from Aphmau, and you're Y/N from Y/C/N!" "How do you know?" Y/N asked. "I'm magic." "Then shouldn't you be Magicplier?" "Fine. I looked up who was coming." For the entirety of the rest of the flight, Mark, Jess, and Y/N basically just talked. "You know, I think they should have Wi-Fi for planes. So that we can make YouTube videos and go to VidCon!" Mark said. "That's actually a good idea!" Y/N said. "Yeah! That's a brilliant idea! You should suggest that to some plane company." Jess agreed. "Wow..." Y/N looked out the window and saw a rising sunrise. "That's beautiful!" Jess said. The area around the sun was a vibrant mix of orange, yellow, and pink, with purple on the outside. "This is going to be the best two days of my life."