Luke is just taking too damn long. Can that freaking airplane land already? I'm bored out of my mind. My phone is at 4 percent, Luke hasn't texted me yet that he has landed and the food is too damn expensive. I just need to kill time before Luke lands.

I look around and see some people eating a donut. Wish I had a donut. But again, the food at the airport is so freaking expensive. No way that I'm paying 5 dollars for a damn sugar donut. There isn't even frosting on there!

Some people must be crazy to spend 5 dollars on a cheap ass donut.

"Jimi!"

My heart starts beating faster again by hearing that voice. I know exactly to what person that voice belongs. Luke Hemmings. And it's even better in person.

I turn around and see Luke walking towards me. He wraps his arms around my body and hugs me tightly. "Oh my god I am so happy to see you! You look- Wow, you look fantastic. You're so much cuter in person. Am I rambling? Yes I am, please cut me off or something."

I start to laugh and hug Luke back. Luke is really tall, much taller than me. My head is resting against his chest and it's the best feeling ever. I can get used to this.

I smile widely and let go of him. Luke looks at me and smiles. His smile is so beautiful, but what isn't? Luke is pure perfection to me. His eyes are so bright blue, I feel like I'm drowning in them. His dimples are showing while smiling and his nose is, I don't know. I feel like his nose is the cutest nose that I have ever seen. And oh, his hair. It looks so cute and soft and I just want to run a hand through his hair or tug at it while he's kissing me hard and passionate and-

Wait, what am I thinking? Holy fuck, I didn't just think that. Oh yes you did. Fuck off me, I didn't.

"I brought us donuts!"

Luke looks at me excitedly and gets the donuts out of his bag. The donuts are into a paper bag, obviously, and he shows me the donuts he got.

And guess what, the 5 freaking dollar donuts with NO frosting.

He is crazy.

But, I am nice, so I smile at him and act like I didn't just told myself that those donuts were fucking disgusting. He would never know that I thought that bad about those poor donuts. Right?

"You have a car right? I don't want to call a cab. Or maybe I do, but I just hate cabs. I don't know how you got here, probably with your car. Those donuts cost me 20 dollars so-"

"I'm with my car," I say. He smiles at me and nods. "Of course, duh. I knew it." Luke grabs his suitcase in his hand and swing his bag over his shoulder.

Luke looks around. His ears are also very cute. I feel weird saying that but it's the damn truth so don't blame me. Thank you.

"Ready to go?" I ask him. Luke nods. "Yes, totally." We walk towards my car in silence. No one knows what to say. I mean, what am I supposed to say?

Oh my god I'm so stupid. I haven't even asked him how his flight was. Is it too late to ask now? I'll just wait untill we're in mg car and driving towards his hotel, makes it less awkward I guess.

I'm just an awkward person, can't really blame myself. My parents made me like this.

I open my car and help Luke getting his suitcase in the back of my car. I walk towards the door and open it, sitting down in the drivers seat. Luke sits down next to me and slams the door shut.

"Oh, sorry, that was a little too hard. Wasn't it?"

"How was your flight?" I blurt out. Oh yes, nice Jimi. That was not random at all and not awkward. No, completely fine. You didn't make a fool out of yourself.